User Controls

Light websites

Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Net is slow as fuck for me for (reasons) I can really only load up text.

Right now I'm browsing:

https://niggasin.space
    https://everything2.com/

That's it.

Any other forums? text heavy websites?
    Play the Wikipedia game. Try to connect one stupid term to another using only the permalinks in Wikipedia articles. Example: Start on 'Barack Obama' and try to get to 'sauerkraut'. Good luck.
    Originally posted by Dargo Play the Wikipedia game. Try to connect one stupid term to another using only the permalinks in Wikipedia articles. Example: Start on 'Barack Obama' and try to get to 'sauerkraut'. Good luck.

Sounds like 6 degrees to KB only more like 100 degrees to Sauerkraut
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Dargo Play the Wikipedia game. Try to connect one stupid term to another using only the permalinks in Wikipedia articles. Example: Start on 'Barack Obama' and try to get to 'sauerkraut'. Good luck.
    Just learned a new word that I sorta practice IRL : Obscurantism. So I learned something today it's a miracle.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Obscurantism-Source Yahoo. https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?p=Obscurantism&ei=UTF-8&hspart=mozilla&hsimp=yhs-004

Noun:
    The practice of deliberately preventing the facts or full details from something becoming known.

AKA Esoteric.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Obscurantism-Source Yahoo. https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?p=Obscurantism&ei=UTF-8&hspart=mozilla&hsimp=yhs-004

Noun:
    The practice of deliberately preventing the facts or full details from something becoming known.

AKA Esoteric.

I already knew esoteric. My username on Reddit is actually a twist on that word. I wiki'd "illuminati" and "Obscurantism" was the first word I clicked on.
    Originally posted by RestStop I already knew esoteric. My username on Reddit is actually a twist on that word. I wiki'd "illuminati" and "Obscurantism" was the first word I clicked on.

They speak in sentences where what they're actually speaking about is layered. possibly some sort of certain words in numerical order.. they have to create a realistic cohesive sentence to speak of something else. It's rainbow layered cake. also secrete handshakes too
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 They speak in sentences where what they're actually speaking about is layered. possibly some sort of certain words in numerical order.. they have to create a realistic cohesive sentence to speak of something else. It's rainbow layered cake. also secrete handshakes too

I've seen this happen in prison where I did a very brief stint. Usually it was in the form of kite letters where something simple as "my wife had a new baby" could mean code for anything from a bag of cocaine being smuggled to putting a hit on a guard during his off time outside the walls. It's so different and varies so much that there's no system to decode it really unless the warden or other staff members get's a valid confession from the inmate or another gang member to decipher it and even then the Intel is going to be questionable.
    It was probably some frat member who did big time for white collar crime who taught the others this method. probably goes back to the beginning of time I'm sure. Romans, Greeks, Ancient China etc.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by RestStop I already knew esoteric. My username on Reddit is actually a twist on that word. I wiki'd "illuminati" and "Obscurantism" was the first word I clicked on.

only betas go around and find new words to learn,

betas create new words and thrust them on everyones faces.

lrn2betanism.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    yall niggas did not deliver.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by benny vader betas create new words and thrust them on everyones faces.

lrn2betanism.

i kept doing that in many different freds. now i see people are using fred in freds all the time more and more. fred has totally become a thing now.

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Nil yall niggas did not deliver.

niggas are usually very unreliable.

VERY.
Jump to Top