User Controls

What I wish to do with my life, is fuck all, because I'll never be good at anything.

So all I'm gonna do is work at whatever job I can get, and live in a shitty old camper, commute to my job on a moped/4-wheeler/golf cart. Wake up in the morning, sit back in my chair drink a cup coffee and say "Ahh shit..." go my job, come home smoke bowl, sit back in chair and say "Ahh shit..." drinkin a forty, and basically just do that until I die. Thats all I need & want.

When you take away the more square footage living space, nicer vehicle, and other nonsense possetions and look at how much money would be yours to spend, which is all that actually matters, you'd actually be quite wealthy. Plus theres other shit you can do for money that just a job, and you can just buy a house and shit later cause you'll be able to save up.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    People spend their entire lives improving their lives, but they end up never even having lived one.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    ^awesome quote, saving that
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Why do you need all the excess spare cash? I mean barring the hedonistic shit like alcohol and drugs and cheap women?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Keep your life super simple. Don't borrow. Keep your means to a bare minimum. Don't worry about tomorrow. Take time to smell the roses.
Jump to Top