User Controls

ways i could go out and stir up some shit irl? (without the potential of getting arrested/beaten)

i've got all day, a phone that can record videos, whatever i need, plus im high on etiz, what should i do?

my ideas:

- go interview homeless people about things and give them rc's to try and rate (kinda sketchy, might get arrested)
    - go around telling people "psssst hey that guy over there is a trump supporter and he told me he thinks ur dumb", then videotape to see if a fight breaks out
    - look for people who are fucked up and ask them questions
    Originally posted by greenplastic i've got all day, a phone that can record videos, whatever i need, plus im high on etiz, what should i do?

my ideas:

- go interview homeless people about things and give them rc's to try and rate (kinda sketchy, might get arrested)
    - go around telling people "psssst hey that guy over there is a trump supporter and he told me he thinks ur dumb", then videotape to see if a fight breaks out

Find a young black male. Call 911 give them his description saying he robbed and shot you. Try to make sure there are a lot of other blacks around. Record and upload to fb
    Originally posted by ACE Find a young black male. Call 911 give them his description saying he robbed and shot you. Try to make sure there are a lot of other blacks around. Record and upload to fb

lol that has a very high chance of getting me both beaten and arrested.
    it would be full of lulz though, i'll give you that
    Originally posted by ACE Find a young black male. Call 911 give them his description saying he robbed and shot you. Try to make sure there are a lot of other blacks around. Record and upload to fb

Yeah, how about No.
    that's the lowest thing or top 5 lowest things to do I think. Though Shalt Not False Witness, Homez!
    Originally posted by greenplastic lol that has a very high chance of getting me both beaten and arrested.

In all honesty.. I'm sure this is just sardonic humor but some kid might read this and do it. In all honesty, it would be linked back to you, You would be arrested, Your photo on an FBI Mugshot shitlist as well as the Media and then the NAACP and other organizations would have you on their Network photo list of "Watch this mother fucker" with what you did. You would be looking over your shoulder for years to come.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by 6*6*Scronald spray paint NIS url

snort lines of meth at mcdonalds in front of children.

lol@ that one.
    Originally posted by greenplastic it would be full of lulz though, i'll give you that

I would only do it if I had a female to make the call so they couldn't say it was me when I showed up like "Hey wtf are you doing to him? He didn't do anything!"

But you can make a 911 call from an unregistered phone.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Kidnap a dog and shave it.
    Originally posted by ACE I would only do it if I had a female to make the call so they couldn't say it was me when I showed up like "Hey wtf are you doing to him? He didn't do anything!"

But you can make a 911 call from an unregistered phone.

lol yea, then double up and get the video of the police brutality that is sure to follow then paint yourself as a saint the entire time. double troll
    Originally posted by greenplastic i've got all day, a phone that can record videos, whatever i need, plus im high on etiz, what should i do?

my ideas:

Shitpost #3

Dude, just print up niggasin.space with Trumps face on stickers and run around the most liberal college town near you and slap them on the back of peoples winshields and over other peoples banners and posts and hand them out.

That would make this site way more fun if a bunch of far-left came in here and started bitching about shit they read. Very comical and probably Justified too Hmmphh!

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!

I change my answer to: loosen the lids on salt shakers

Post last edited by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick at 2017-07-02T01:24:43.382603+00:00
    Originally posted by 6*6*Scronald Also If anyone here got busted I would assist the police in any way I could and even testify in court how much of a scumbags you all are.

lol my friend testified in court offa night of no sleep, a bunch of e pills, some meth coke and alcohol

no idea what she was thinking but hey that's how crackheads are i guess
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind Kidnap a dog and shave it.

It's not kidnapping the dog if you return or don't take it anywhere and just shave it at the location he/she is at.

are there such things as hermaphrodite dogs :/
    Fucking with people is an artform, while giving someone a good kicking or destroying their property is upsetting to your target it lacks one important factor: psychology. Think about your target long and hard then ask yourself these three questions:

What is most important to them?

What is the thing they take greatest pride in?

What is their greatest fear?

When you have thought out reasonably intelligent and informed answers to these questions you are ready to move on to step 2. Example answers could be along the lines of, their religion, their family, their looks, their popularity, their material possessions, their partner or spouse etc etc. If u don’t know your enemy that well, then you probably don’t hate them enough, or at the very least you should do them the courtesy of getting to know them better before you try to ruin their life.
    Step 1 calls for abstract empathetic thinking, step 2 calls for pure evil creativity. Having identified what your target is within your enemy’s life you must work out how to destroy it. To help I will use two common examples:

Fucking with someone who is either very close to their parents (and lives at home) or who values there partner or spouse highly is very easy. Subscribing (yes I know its gonna cost you but the best things in life don’t come cheap and this is a guide for real revenge not idle pranks) to a magazine with a subject matter such as Fisting, watersports or any particularly unpleasant fetish in your enemies name is always good. Picture the scene a plain A4 brown paper envelope arrives addressed to your target, “whats that?” enquires mom\sis\dad\wife, “don’t know” replies the target eagerly tearing it open (no one can resist a parcel)…. Well look at that its Fisters Monthly with a 23 page anal sex special, its kind of embarassing to explain to mom that “I honestly didn’t order this” and even harder to make her believe you. Especially when a shiny new magazine arrives on the 5th of every month, before long its divorce if the target is married or counselling if still living at home: “we believe you that its not your magazine we just want you to talk to Dr Kauffman, tell him how you feel……”

Another great trick that is especially effective against people who consider themselves very respectable is burying a 1 ounce bag of weed (money again – but hey nothings free) in there back garden then phoning the proper authorities, advanced pupils may wish to try and collect a reward for shopping the guy who you saw “talking to all the kids outside the school and taking money from them”. Spending time in prison for drug trafficking when they have never so much as smoked a cigarette in their life really gets to some people. Even if the case is so flimsy that there is no conviction a professional “respectable” person like say a school teacher is unlikely to ever recover in terms of career of even being suspected of being a drug dealer. Remember mud sticks: a poster campaign denouncing a local man as a child molester is easily proved the sick lie of some begrudged individual (that’s you) but I guarantee you even 10 years down the line parents will tell their kids not to play near his house because “he’s not a nice man”.
    I'm too old to do the sticker prank. I would look stupid at my age if caught. But if you chose to do it.. video it for sure. High Resolution with a camera that has good night shots. I say night because it would probably be safer and funnier because people far left and drunk would probably chase you as you're on a bike and slapping more stickers on things while they're chasing you.

When do the students return.. august! wait till after Rush week
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Here in Austin, Richard repoza during sxsw put up whytes only stickers on a bunch of shops downtown. And he's an attorney but has been arrested numerous times for his shenanigans. He's an obvious stoner/troll

damn this shit is getting kinda dark tho im not trying to ruin anyones life. i just want to cause some excitement
Jump to Top