User Controls

i'm just going to take etizolam today

i'm tired of waking up tired and irritated everyday for like 3 weeks now just waiting to do lsd. fuck it im getting fucked up
    just took 3 mg. how that feels will determine the course of the day. i could end up taking 5 more, could go out drinking, could swallow 14 tabs of lsd, who knows.
    Originally posted by Six*Six*Scronald4 Etiz is such a cuck drugs thats why its still legal. Xanax doesn't do shit for me besides make it so I cant drink alcohol and give me a benzo tolerance from eating the trash all day long because I need a constant stream of it in my blood to have any effect.

Kpin is the best drug I ever tried in my life I was so happy, it was like floating through a dreamworld.

I spent the better part of a year figuring out how to make 100g of the stuff so I could not rely on pharmacucks.

OFEP - 0nly fags eat pellets

kpins suck compared to etiz
    Originally posted by greenplastic i'm tired of waking up tired and irritated everyday for like 3 weeks now just waiting to do lsd. fuck it im getting fucked up

are you just going through the entire Benzo catalog to see which works best? they make you tired and feel like you have diabetes over time. You just want to sleep all day because they build up in your system

I'm not a chemist like many of you are, But I'm in my 50s and taking these much of my life. Valiums are the worst and hardly given out anymore it seems. because those will build up and kill you eventually.

but over the years, these pills seem to bind to every physical cell in your body making you lethargic at times. I will vacation from them for a few days out of a month. So they might seem like fun for recreational use, but being I take them for 2 different reasons for medical use, I can Dad-talk this shit till your face turns blue (because I know in the end you really don't give a shit).. Just be careful.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 are you just going through the entire Benzo catalog to see which works best? they make you tired and feel like you have diabetes over time. You just want to sleep all day because they build up in your system

I'm not a chemist like many of you are, But I'm in my 50s and taking these much of my life. Valiums are the worst and hardly given out anymore it seems. because those will build up and kill you eventually.

but over the years, these pills seem to bind to every physical cell in your body making you lethargic at times. I will vacation from them for a few days out of a month. So they might seem like fun for recreational use, but being I take them for 2 different reasons for medical use, I can Dad-talk this shit till your face turns blue (because I know in the end you really don't give a shit).. Just be careful.

i'm like a rat, i only do drugs when im not happy
    why the fuck do i need more and more etiz every fuckin time
    Originally posted by greenplastic i'm like a rat, i only do drugs when im not happy

LOL Or when someone has you pinned down in a lab, amirite :D :D :D
    Originally posted by 6*6*Scronald its called a short half life ya derpadew this is why I just sale xanax or use it when theres nothing else

thats why I take kpin it lasts like, days. Its pure evil combined with beer.

I noticed you spelled it sale did you mean sail or sell.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 are you just going through the entire Benzo catalog to see which works best? they make you tired and feel like you have diabetes over time. You just want to sleep all day because they build up in your system

but over the years, these pills seem to bind to every physical cell in your body making you lethargic at times.

This is just pure gibberish lol. They're not like heavy metals just chillin.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I don't even take pills

Originally posted by greenplastic kpins suck compared to etiz

He's right, etiz sux, it relives anxiety & makes you tired but it just does't hit the spot. If benzos were adderall Etiz would be caffeine.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick

He's right, etiz sux, it relives anxiety & makes you tired but it just does't hit the spot. If benzos were adderall Etiz would be caffeine.

nah nigga k pins are for those niggas that need that shti 24/6
    etiz im just truna fet huigh my nigga even thoug hthat ship done sailed like a dedade a god IM A STRAIGHT ADDICT IGGA
    DocFoster Tuskegee Airman [concentrate my unpalatable boomer]
    I had a scrip for kpin for the longest time. Got straight up addicted to it. You can make your own though?
    I'm feeling findo rn fr...Who's gonna' gimmy 1?

Originally posted by DocFoster I had a scrip for kpin for the longest time. Got straight up addicted to it. You can make your own though?

i was prescribed for a good reason and fuck it's hard not to eat them all in 3 days

what do you mean you can make your own?

Post last edited by 10 Ft. Ganja Plant at 2017-07-02T15:50:19.331337+00:00
    Originally posted by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick

no offense to you or scron because i like you both but you like alcohol and scron likes bundy and nutmeg. you aren't really qualified to rank GABERGENIC drugs
    oops
    Not to sound preachy! Let me understand this. You guys get high off of Benzo? they don't make you high. at least Xanax or Valiums. Why would anyone want to take large doses of these things? small amounts are calming (for my heart and such) but if I took more than a mg or 1.5 I would feel shitty. almost angry from being tired. they make you grumpy. I use them for panic disorder as well to counter the other meds.

How does feeling like you just woke up in the morning give you the sensation of being "High"? I don't understand why people recreation use these fucking things.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 they don't make you high

your subjective experience means nothing in the face of excessive drug seeking behavior for this class of drugs in various medical clinics
    lol
    i cant tell if ur serious fukc man stop it
    hi fatmax
Jump to Top