User Controls

Quitting smoking

fag Houston
    Kill myself nigger
    smoke a whole pack in one sitting and you'll hopefully never want to smoke again
    or just believe it's really healthy for you and (((maybe))) you'll live forever on the power of tobaccy/become the next marlboro man
    Or just quit being weak and stop?

I have only done tobbaco products for the shitty buzz they provide at first. When i stopped getting that i finished what i had left and quit. And dealt with the headaches the next day (thats all i remember) not the same as caffeine withdrawals but a tightness in the neck.

No wonder there are so many drug addicts though. I am addicted to caffeine but it doesn't cost anything and the negative effects on health are arguable. If that wasnt the case I would not do that either.
    I don't care what anyones says, cigarettes aren't addictive. Niccotine is weak and the relaxation you get from smoking is just oxygen deprevation. I had 0 difficulty stopping.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I've been smoking a pack a day for 43 years and I feel fine. No ill effects.
    Originally posted by GENGHIS SCRON KING OF THE MONGOL VOID what brand?.

I started on Export A unenhancemented for the first few years, then switched to Export A enhancemented, then switched to Export Blue, then switched to Players Light, and now I smoke MacDonald Specials.
    Originally posted by GENGHIS SCRON KING OF THE MONGOL VOID I like Camel american myself. Also QUIT!? I just started!

If a lifetime heavy smoker of decades quits, it could be life threatening. The tar in the throat gets so built up over time that if the person wasn't able to have cigarettes to melt the tar down into their esophagus, they may actually choke to death on it.
    Originally posted by GENGHIS SCRON KING OF THE MONGOL VOID That sounds like some bullshit but okay. I'm probably gonna quit smoking everything before I'm 30. And you've never even smokes meth or crack I bet, crack lung makes cigs look like childrens candy.

No, it's true. I know a few heavy smokers who died because their doctors forced them to quit smoking. They choked to death.
    Originally posted by GENGHIS SCRON KING OF THE MONGOL VOID Couldn't they just huff menthol and guaifenisen all day long instead?.

That would probably work, as long as the smoke was hot.
    Originally posted by GENGHIS SCRON KING OF THE MONGOL VOID we should market this.

We could call it The Throat De-Coagulator.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by -SpectraL If a lifetime heavy smoker of decades quits, it could be life threatening. The tar in the throat gets so built up over time that if the person wasn't able to have cigarettes to melt the tar down into their esophagus, they may actually choke to death on it.

tobacco company propaganda right here.

cigarette smokes dont melt tar, if it does people'd clean tar stained things by blowing cigarette smokes at it.

the only ill effect of me quitting after 19-20years of smoking is that i feel my blood pressure dropped for the first few days, but i guess its better down than up.
    Originally posted by benny vader tobacco company propaganda right here.

cigarette smokes dont melt tar, if it does people'd clean tar stained things by blowing cigarette smokes at it.

the only ill effect of me quitting after 19-20years of smoking is that i feel my blood pressure dropped for the first few days, but i guess its better down than up.

When you smoke, you get a gurgly mix happening in your throat. That's the tar from the previous cigarettes being melted.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    I quit 20 years ago I used the patch and the gum at first.
    Then the lozenges that did the trick,With tons of booze.
    And cocaine helps a lot.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL When you smoke, you get a gurgly mix happening in your throat. That's the tar from the previous cigarettes being melted.

This is a gross misunderstanding of the way smoking works. Protip: Your lungs absorb the particulate (tar) you inhale. If they didn't you would be utterly fucked. It doesn't just sit there dude. It's not sitting in your lungs caked in. I don't know if you're trolling or if you actually believe that its so fucking stupid.

Heavy smokers just cough it up if it doesn't absorb. You don't have years of tar in your lungs.
    On topic though, quitting smoking is the easiest fucking thing. They're so disgusting. Anybody who smokes is self harming themselves at this point, especially with the advent of ecigs. Why anybody would choose to smoke anymore I have no fucking idea. Ecigarettes are cheaper, tastier, and way more fucking fun. If you think you look like a faggot using one then it doesn't matter, because you're a faggot anyway for giving a shit about what you look like while you inhale drugs.

There is no good reason to smoke cigarettes.
    Originally posted by 霍比特人 This is a gross misunderstanding of the way smoking works. Protip: Your lungs absorb the particulate (tar) you inhale. If they didn't you would be utterly fucked. It doesn't just sit there dude. It's not sitting in your lungs caked in. I don't know if you're trolling or if you actually believe that its so fucking stupid.

Heavy smokers just cough it up if it doesn't absorb. You don't have years of tar in your lungs.

Ok, Mr. Smartypants, this is a pic of a smoker's lung. What made it black?

That only happens when you've developed emphysema and then get tar stuck in the little air pockets of alveoli caused by the disease. Normal, healthy lungs do not get like that because they are efficient at cleaning it out. The link between emphysema and blackened lungs is a well known one.
    Originally posted by 霍比特人 …healthy lungs do not get like that…

No heavy smoker has "healthy lungs", son.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by -SpectraL What made it black?

photoshop.
    Originally posted by benny vader photoshop.

Is this photoshooped, too?

Jump to Top