User Controls

What kind of nigger shuck n jive is this?

arthur treacher African Astronaut

Look at the dumb clone thread I made....see the 9 replies, and MQ as the last user to reply?

But in all actuality, there are no replies at all:

I tried refreshing, logging in, logging out...I would try deleting cookies and trying again, but, I don't fucking want to.

Nigger rig this shit, or something, because it is all niggered up.
    Ok, I guess that '9' isn't the number of replies, it is the number of topics in spurious.

Also, MQ did reply, but it took like 10 minutes to show up even if I closed and re-opened firefox.

Guess it is probably on my end?

Wierd.

Ah, well, at least I got to say 'shuck n jive'. That's always a treat.

-edit- actually it took 5 minutes, I was exaggerating. I better go to bed and forget about it, I got a lot of drugs to do in the morning.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Sweet mother of Jesus Mike are you seriously using Windows 98 or some shit? Please tell me you just have the old theme selected.
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    ...I don't see the problem.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Ahh, the classic shuck n jive #89
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Ahh, the classic shuck n jive #89

I know it well.

;)
    Sweet mother of Jesus Mike are you seriously using Windows 98 or some shit? Please tell me you just have the old theme selected.

Yeah, I am still using XP.

I (used to) play games on this computer, and you need Windows to play any of the good ones.

I know, I should know better....I made all these big lofty plans to start using openSUSE, but I just never got around to screwing with it.

I thought about using a virtual machine to run windows just for gaming, but again, I just haven't got around to it.

I actually have windows 8 installed on a virtual machine that I run off of XP, I was using it for some specific purpose.

Pretty much all I have to do is see if I can run DVD's in the virtual machine, and if I can get that going, there is no reason for me to use windows anymore on my main PC.

But I am a lazy fuck, who's interaction with his computer consists of sitting down for five minute shitposting sessions, then getting restless and going to do something else.

Can we just get back to the shuck n jive, please? :(
    vaporwave Yung Blood
    what in the nigger fuck
    Just me being dumb. I thought there was something messed up with the forum, but instead it was just firefox being retarded, as usual.
    Yeah, I am still using XP.

I (used to) play games on this computer, and you need Windows to play any of the good ones.

I know, I should know better….I made all these big lofty plans to start using openSUSE, but I just never got around to screwing with it.

I thought about using a virtual machine to run windows just for gaming, but again, I just haven't got around to it.

I actually have windows 8 installed on a virtual machine that I run off of XP, I was using it for some specific purpose.

Pretty much all I have to do is see if I can run DVD's in the virtual machine, and if I can get that going, there is no reason for me to use windows anymore on my main PC.

But I am a lazy fuck, who's interaction with his computer consists of sitting down for five minute shitposting sessions, then getting restless and going to do something else.

If you're having problems with hackers i'd advise against using Windows XP, lol.
    my server is linux, so I don't know what the operating system I use on my desktop has to do with anything.....
    Well, it's not actually MY server.....I just rent it
    inb4lock Yung Blood
    If you're having problems with hackers i'd advise against using Windows

FTFY
    FTFY

Yeah you're right.
    my server is linux.

I know.

http://pastebin.com/DXgAGY6F
    Is that the IP of my server? Neat.

Don't know what most of that other stuff is about..

I have an utter lack of shame about how retarded I am with computers.
    Is that the IP of my server? Neat.

Don't know what most of that other stuff is about..

I have an utter lack of shame about how retarded I am with computers.

Block your port 21 and 2121.
    Block your port 21 and 2121.

He can't he needs remote acces. ftp:93.174.88.189

I'm half tempted to bruteforce his FTP for the lulz.
Jump to Top