User Controls

Why does corprate whore bands suck so bad?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    And I'm not exactly saying they suck, but the peter out real quickly a lot of them, like a band like blink182 still go's strong a band like waves isn't exactly mainstream but they still have been around for years, but there are bands like mgmt, silver sunpickups, and carly rhae, which are all good bands and had commercial success but nobody listens to those people anymore. whats up with that?

I saw korn and robe zombie last summer and they had some lame ass team ass mickey mouse band "of mice and men" play before them and it was pretty weak

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-07-01T05:23:24.054599+00:00
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    music is art and an artist should be experimenting and constantly exploring new things. when a real artist produces new unique performances it shows, you can just tell. the problem now a days is the record companies. they don't really give a fuck about art, their priorities are profits. so the a&r men and the record company producers that work with many artists will push them to produce stuff similar to what has been a hit before. with the hope that the record buying sheep will just derpajedi and buy the same reconstituted shit over and over again. which they do because these idiots don't really listen to music they truly like, they want to be 'cool', so they listen and like whatever music is in the pop charts, which they perceive is the music all the 'cool' people listens to. they are literally being told what music to like and paying for the pleasure. it's fucking tragic, lol.

when you realize this fact and start to listen to music without prejudging it(like old or gay etc), a whole new world of fantastic music opens up to you. its like waking up on a beautiful spring morning after a long cold stormy winter.

i never got this idea that music is shit because its old. its like all the new music will be 'old' soon. so if its going to be shit then, then it must be shit now, but then all the old music was new once, so was that good then, but somehow mysteriously transformed into being shit after a certain period. i mean how the fuck is that retarded logic meant to work? it makes zero sense. music is either good or its shit. but its totally subjective anyway.

Originally posted by NARCassist music is art and an artist should be experimenting and constantly exploring new things. when a real artist produces new unique performances it shows, you can just tell. the problem now a days is the record companies. they don't really give a fuck about art, their priorities are profits. so the a&r men and the record company producers that work with many artists will push them to produce stuff similar to what has been a hit before. with the hope that the record buying sheep will just derpajedi and buy the same reconstituted shit over and over again. which they do because these idiots don't really listen to music they truly like, they want to be 'cool', so they listen and like whatever music is in the pop charts, which they perceive is the music all the 'cool' people listens to. they are literally being told what music to like and paying for the pleasure. it's fucking tragic, lol.

when you realize this fact and start to listen to music without prejudging it(like old or gay etc), a whole new world of fantastic music opens up to you. its like waking up on a beautiful spring morning after a long cold stormy winter.

I guess you're right and that's probably something I already new, but I went to go see blink182 back in march and they played with "the naked" and the famous and they were "professional" but were really boring but everyone had their phones out filming it.

A few weeks later I saw choking victim for free with my other neighbor and I had a lot better time and people weren't filming them.

RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by NARCassist i never got this idea that music is shit because its old. its like all the new music will be 'old' soon. so if its going to be shit then, then it must be shit now, but then all the old music was new once, so was that good then, but somehow mysteriously transformed into being shit after a certain period. i mean how the fuck is that retarded logic meant to work? it makes zero sense. music is either good or its shit. but its totally subjective anyway.

You make an excellent point. It's nostalgia. You correlate those old songs to pleasant memories subconsciously would be my best guess. Like how the rolling stones was once devil's music but now they use it to sell Cadillacs in commercials because people that are old and wealthy enough to buy a new one grew up listening to that music.
    I'm going to this festival in November

RestStop Space Nigga
    Also...to more directly answer the original question IF you believe the illuminati/Baphomet/Human Sacrifice conspiracies most of the bands that started out hot gained their superstar power through doing some pretty fucked up shit(think killing babies and letting P Diddy pop them in the ass males especially lol) and supposedly you have to keep paying the piper and his toll to fame and riches only increases over time and most can't hack the atrocities in order to maintain that level of rich trill niggadom.

Think of it like being Jay Cutler or Ronnie Coleman but no off season and you're ALWAYS prepping for Mr. Olympia...idk where I'm going with this there's thousands of theories on your exact question this is just one of many.
    You know Korn actually sounds pretty naisu when you listne to then while high

someone might have mentioned it on yt but I have thought this myself, the production sounds jazzy.
    If it weren't for the JWO marketing team, and the image, they could have been an amazing band.

also who wants to bet Korn is MKULTRA JWO propaganda designed to turn 90s/00s teens into suicidal drug addicted messes.
    Originally posted by RestStop You make an excellent point. It's nostalgia. You correlate those old songs to pleasant memories subconsciously would be my best guess. Like how the rolling stones was once devil's music but now they use it to sell Cadillacs in commercials because people that are old and wealthy enough to buy a new one grew up listening to that music.

maybe sometimes, i listen to music now depending on what mood i'm in. i find if music sounds good when stoned or high then it generally good music. but now a days i judge music on whether i think it sounds good, has good melody, if the vocalist sounds good. usually a good vocal artist will just naturally shine, you can hear that they are putting the effort into it over a manufactured 'karaoke' singer. i always appreciate that from a vocal artist.

its like bronski beat's smalltown boy

it is totally gay, the artist is obviously gay, he sounds pretty gay, the video is totally gay and the song is about gay. but to listen to it as music without pre-judging it, it is an awesome sounding track. i used to hate it when i was a kid and it first come out because it was just gay. but i appreciate it as awesome music now.

Originally posted by RestStop You make an excellent point. It's nostalgia. You correlate those old songs to pleasant memories subconsciously would be my best guess. Like how the rolling stones was once devil's music but now they use it to sell Cadillacs in commercials because people that are old and wealthy enough to buy a new one grew up listening to that music.

i do also now like a lot of old, pre-me, music that i've never even heard before. i have literally learned to listen to music, not just hear it. and i now judge each track on its own merit. i often like tracks from certain artists even tho i hate all their other tracks.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume You know Korn actually sounds pretty naisu when you listne to then while high

someone might have mentioned it on yt but I have thought this myself, the production sounds jazzy.
    If it weren't for the JWO marketing team, and the image, they could have been an amazing band.

also who wants to bet Korn is MKULTRA JWO propaganda designed to turn 90s/00s teens into suicidal drug addicted messes.

I don't know what naisu is but I like korn, especially that song "children of the Bill Krozby" with guest rapper "stone cold ice cube"

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    They're trying to appeal to the lowest common denominator.
    Originally posted by Zanick They're trying to appeal to the lowest common denominator.

says the guy with a dick piercing who always makes predictable comments in my threads.
    If J-D really means what he said in that judewars video then wow, glad to know one of my childhood aidorus has righteousness in his heart and his mind on the right side.
    Maybe I'll marathon the Korn discography in honor of this.
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume If J-D really means what he said in that judewars video then wow, glad to know one of my childhood aidorus has righteousness in his heart and his mind on the right side.
    Maybe I'll marathon the Korn discography in honor of this.

korn rocks, but to be honest I haven't listened to their last 2 albums, just the singles. But I think "J-D" is being upfront but at the same time it looks like he was paid in tech for this interview, he's all weird and twitchy and rambling and saying stuff like "yeaah, fuck the man, man"
    maybe he did a lot of cocaine in the 00s
    and considering his position he was probably super anxious about what he said for fear of possible repercussions.

I mean, this says a lot ... maybe I had Korn judged wrongly all these years, I allowed the gen-x bozos with their spandex-wearing classic rock bs, hating on my MOON PERSON musics ... they were wrong all along .. it's just that the possibilities of these bands were cut short by corrupt hollywood.

Imagine if Korn didn't wear gym clothes and had David Lynch direct their music videos?
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume and considering his position he was probably super anxious about what he said for fear of possible repercussions.

I mean, this says a lot … maybe I had Korn judged wrongly all these years, I allowed the gen-x bozos with their spandex-wearing classic rock bs, hating on my MOON PERSON musics … they were wrong all along .. it's just that the possibilities of these bands were cut short by corrupt hollywood.

Imagine if Korn didn't wear gym clothes and had David Lynch direct their music videos?

lol david lynch is part of the illuminati
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby lol david lynch is part of the illuminati

what makes you say that?
Jump to Top