User Controls

I bet I could make some decent money searching under cushions all day

could probably find some pills too. just need a good route and some balls about people seeing you
    like in peoples houses?

nah, public places
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I remember watching a documentary about these crazy ass "frugal" people. One guy would use the ruse that he accidentally vacuumed his wife's diamond earrings up at car washes in which he and his wife and two would rummage through the vacuumed thrash.
    Another guy would look for dropped change near phone booths but for the life of me I have no clue where he was finding all those phone booths I haven't seen one in ages.
    cerakote African Astronaut
    Originally posted by RestStop I remember watching a documentary about these crazy ass "frugal" people. One guy would use the ruse that he accidentally vacuumed his wife's diamond earrings up at car washes in which he and his wife and two would rummage through the vacuumed thrash.
    Another guy would look for dropped change near phone booths but for the life of me I have no clue where he was finding all those phone booths I haven't seen one in ages.

yfw there are people in this world (not homeless people, mind you) who actually steal the toilet paper and paper towel rolls from public bathrooms so they dont have to spend the money on it themselves
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by cerakote yfw there are people in this world (not homeless people, mind you) who actually steal the toilet paper and paper towel rolls from public bathrooms so they dont have to spend the money on it themselves

I know a guy who would go over and steal his neighbor's toilet paper/bags of coffee/detergent/bleach/you fucking name it. It's not that he was cheap he was/probably still is a total low life junkie fuck that despite having not to pay rent or anything else never had any money because he spend 500-600 a week on shooting heroin. Last I heard he was going to prison for repeatedly getting caught with Meth.
Jump to Top