User Controls

The cheese quesadillas I gog at taco bell today suck.

*got

Theres none of that spicy sauce stuff on em, and the cheese isn't completely melted. ONE out of five :icon13:

Post last edited by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick at 2017-06-30T21:47:47.939643+00:00
    Taco bell is for drunk people and stoners.

If you are there in any other circumstance you need to re-evaluate your life decisions.
    Originally posted by 霍比特人 Taco bell is for drunk people and stoners.

If you are there in any other circumstance you need to re-evaluate your life decisions.

dude i'm a stoner and if i found myself in a taco bell i would probably immediately go home and kill myself
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    You should have went through the drive through again, stupid.

beta is beta
    The 5 layer burritos I just got were pretty good
    What do you people like about taco bell? I get the whole fast food thing but I can't see why you wouldn't just go to an actual Mexican place. It's like McDonalds, does anybody actually think its a good burger?

If your answer is yes, please lick a bullet with your brain.
    Originally posted by 霍比特人 What do you people like about taco bell? I get the whole fast food thing but I can't see why you wouldn't just go to an actual Mexican place. It's like McDonalds, does anybody actually think its a good burger?

If your answer is yes, please lick a bullet with your brain.

It's open at 2 am
Jump to Top