User Controls

caffeine caused the jedi problem

a whole planet addicted to a psychosis inducing molecule. caffeine may be innocuous to an individual but for society as a whole it's almost as destructive as smoking tobacco
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I think I'm going to have to disagree, last summer I read a publication on how caffeine in black form and in appropriate doses is actually quite beneficial to linear thinking and reading. I'm just drinking alcohol right now but I think you just need to study it up!
    kill yourself
    Originally posted by Vcky You people do way too many drugs/ stimulants.

I smoke weed like, once a week and get drunk once a month maybe.

i get drunk errr day and smoke weed 4 times a year , you got a problem with that?
    Originally posted by sploo kill yourself

Just study it up!
    Originally posted by Vcky To each their own but it doesn't sound very fun / healthy to me.

i hate you ill strangle you
    Originally posted by Vcky To each their own but it doesn't sound very fun / healthy to me.

Dare to take the red pill fam??!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I drink non-caffeinsted root beer at work all day. That shits my shit.
    Originally posted by mmQ I drink non-caffeinsted root beer at work all day. That shits my shit.

pussy
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by sploo pussy

What do you drink all day?

Don't say Bundy.
    Originally posted by Vcky What is your problem? Ran out of drugs?.

HE'S A SICK FREAK!
    Originally posted by mmQ What do you drink all day?

Don't say Bundy.

i make pruno in my toilet and throw spiders in it for flavor while fapping to interviews of ted bundy
    this is bundys favorite brand of K2

https://finishlinearoma.com/products/creepy-crawler-strawberry-classic-herbal-incense
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by sploo i make pruno in my toilet and throw spiders in it for flavor while fapping to interviews of ted bundy

Lol.

Youb have honestly lost your 'lovable resident shitposter' status Schplew.

You got 2 years older, realized you don't have the highest IQ on the planet, and tried to become some significant edgelord with your false apathy toward doge being tortured pussle video and GLASSING SHAMBY.

Other than that, what are you even?
    You might be trolling but it's true.

the jedi world order uses caffeine to poison the masses.
    Caffeine puts you into a stupor and if you people would just quit and detox (use weed if you need to) you would see the difference and the major impact (positive) it will have on your life.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume You might be trolling but it's true.

the jedi world order uses caffeine to poison the masses.
    Caffeine puts you into a stupor and if you people would just quit and detox (use weed if you need to) you would see the difference and the major impact (positive) it will have on your life.

Do you believe that?

If we quit partaking in caffeine we will see a major (positive) impact on our lives?
    Originally posted by mmQ Do you believe that?

If we quit partaking in caffeine we will see a major (positive) impact on our lives?

Have you ever tried it?
    I personally have.
    When I was like, 12 - 13 I started drinking energy drinks (red bull etc) and that had an extremely major negative impact on me such as major insomnia (I'm talking sometimes it would take me like 8+ hours to fall asleep), slowed down cognition, aggression, paranoia etc basically fucking psychosis.
    Then of course I had a soda addiction so with every meal I would have a large soda, then when I was around 15 or so I got into coffee ....
    I was killing myself without realizing it but THE HOLY UNIVERSE came to the rescue and sometime in 2013 I decided enough was enough I had to quit or I was gonna die and I did, I went cold turkey (it was the most difficult thing I have ever done in my entire life) and thanks to weed I made it through without going into manic fits.
    Months later I started having extremely vivid dreams, I would wake up with my bed soaked in sweat (I'm talking like buckets), scratch marks on my chest and etc
    Fast forward to late 2014 to 2015 and I started noticing my mind was shifting, but in a positive way, I felt as though I was being healed and my brain was reconfiguring itself ...

I'm telling you... quit caffeine and sugary foods completely and you'll become a superhuman, if everyone did this the singularity would happen within five years.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume Have you ever tried it?
    I personally have.
    When I was like, 12 - 13 I started drinking energy drinks (red bull etc) and that had an extremely major negative impact on me such as major insomnia (I'm talking sometimes it would take me like 8+ hours to fall asleep), slowed down cognition, aggression, paranoia etc basically fucking psychosis.
    Then of course I had a soda addiction so with every meal I would have a large soda, then when I was around 15 or so I got into coffee ….
    I was killing myself without realizing it but THE HOLY UNIVERSE came to the rescue and sometime in 2013 I decided enough was enough I had to quit or I was gonna die and I did, I went cold turkey (it was the most difficult thing I have ever done in my entire life) and thanks to weed I made it through without going into manic fits.
    Months later I started having extremely vivid dreams, I would wake up with my bed soaked in sweat (I'm talking like buckets), scratch marks on my chest and etc
    Fast forward to late 2014 to 2015 and I started noticing my mind was shifting, but in a positive way, I felt as though I was being healed and my brain was reconfiguring itself …

I'm telling you… quit caffeine and sugary foods completely and you'll become a superhuman, if everyone did this the singularity would happen within five years.

Why did you go on a huge energy drink binge when you were 12?
    Originally posted by mmQ Why did you go on a huge energy drink binge when you were 12?

because hes a millineal cuckold
    this was around the time when energy drinks were first really becoming popular
Jump to Top