User Controls

ATTN: Lanny

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Ban Scron, and nuke the registration controller. Comment it out for all i care. 404's be damned.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Scrawny I Can I be a mod.

also punch any random number into user search URL and prepare to lol

https://niggasin.space/user/2220

Yes if you manage to stop posting for 24 hours straight. Use any alt and you lose. Your move.
    Originally posted by Scrawny I I havne't posted in a week I was trying to be good I even made custom pics for acrto

Clearly you are not giving it any effort. Stop posting as of now for 24 hours and you can be a mod.
    Originally posted by Scrawny I Sorry but I am setting you to ignore, I thought you were cool but not anymore.

Keep pretending you're a mod though its cute.

HTS-Waifu for global mod.

Oh my. Are you upset? Losing your last ally should clue you in to the fact you are being delusional. Sleep it off Scrawny.
    cerakote African Astronaut
    faggots arent people
    Originally posted by Scrawny I I don't even look at CP any more bro

Lol
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I see scron quotes but no posts. He was posting nice tonight.

Misunderstood
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by mmQ I see scron quotes but no posts. He was posting nice tonight.

Misunderstood

Shut the fuck up.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by RisiR † Shut the fuck up.

Wo ist sie badenzhimmer?

Did I spell that correctly. ?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    "Wo ist das Badezimmer?" would be correct.

Our bathrooms are already gender-neutral, lol.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Fucking gender-associated nouns. What a shitty thing to have to learn as part of language, with all due respect .

Female lamps and male taco shells. PFFFFT.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Yea, I don't get it, either. Makes no sense at all. I guess it just serves the purpose of making non Germans look dumb every time they try to say a simple phrase.

Polish got six of those. The rest of the language is rather simple, though.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by RisiR † Yea, I don't get it, either. Makes no sense at all. I guess it just serves the purpose of making non Germans look dumb every time they try to say a simple phrase.

Polish got six of those. The rest of the language is rather simple, though.

Polish has six... genders?

Also, I've asked you this before, but where and when did you learn English?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    School and internet.

Not genders but cases and it's actually seven. There's nothing I hate more then talking about language. I'd rather.... fucking die.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by RisiR † School and internet.

Not genders but cases and it's actually seven. There's nothing I hate more then talking about language. I'd rather…. fucking die.

I'm sorry. Fuck. FUCK!

Sometimes I get the itch m8. As I've said, I took a few years of German in Jr. High. I have always had a SEED within me that wants to grow into learning the language. So, I'll have you know, it's important that you set aside your disdain for language discussion, at least when it concerns me and my questions.

At what age did you essentially, and you know what I mean, stop studying English?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    5th grade until I got my Bachelor with English as my primary language. German second. "Business English" was my major course. Weird system.

Y'know what I hate almost as much as talking about language? Talkingabout the German school system. Go on, though.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    What can you tell me specifically about the German school system?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    It's retarded.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Ok, last post about German, thanks for you patience m8lyn.

I'm just gonna write a few things that I think I kind of remember, off the top of my head, and see if you can even tell what they are, ok.

Wie gehts?

Mein hut der hat drei ekken

yah, superwoll

PROST!

saugen mein han die verpesstin stich

papierkorb

ahahaha. I'm so high.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Wazzzzuuuup? Actually, how are you?

My hat has three... fuck that. There's a better version. "Mein Kreuz das hat vier Haken, vier Haken hat mein Kreuz und es nicht vier Haken, dann wärs auch nicht mein Kreuz."

A mixture of slang vor "Jawohl!" and supertoll. Not German. Bad mmq.

Zum Wohl!

That's too wrong but you wanted to say. Suck my cock and fuck off. "Lutsch mein Schwanz und verpiss dich!".

Paperbucket.
Jump to Top