User Controls

Machine learning to permaban Scrotardo

http://scikit-learn.org/stable/

Get on it Lenny
    Enough of Spamnaldo J AIDS please
    We need an ignore function so that scron becomes dickless. We can just hit 'ignore' and boom.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Or we could kill him. Who's closest?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Dargo Or we could kill him. Who's closest?

i know where he lives, pay me btc for moar
    cerakote African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Scrawny I yeah but I already know you are coming and I dont want to be alive anyways. Killing me would be the chase of your life and you would go missing and vanish suddenly. like price is right says… COME ON DOWN!!!!! ..

HTS on the other hand I have offered to fly/bus multiple times to me. <3

I'm easy (only for her though)

>her
    Originally posted by sploo i know where he lives, pay me btc for moar

don't try to extort someone who has all of your personal info
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Dargo don't try to extort someone who has all of your personal info

He's not extorting you, he's offering you PI in exchange for money. It's his information, he has a right to divulge it only the circumstances he desires.
    Originally posted by Malice He's not extorting you, he's offering you PI in exchange for money. It's his information, he has a right to divulge it only the circumstances he desires.

The (joking) implication was that I would release his dossier if he didn't fork over the info on Scrawny.
    Originally posted by Dargo Or we could kill him. Who's closest?

If he's still living in the same area of BC, I'm less than a day's drive away, with no borders to cross. Shouldn't be too hard to make it look like his pretend knowledge of chemistry failed him and resulted in a meth lab explosion.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by inb4l0pht If he's still living in the same area of BC, I'm less than a day's drive away, with no borders to cross. Shouldn't be too hard to make it look like his pretend knowledge of chemistry failed him and resulted in a meth lab explosion.

You're a good poster. You should post more.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon http://scikit-learn.org/stable/

Get on it Lenny

freeform text is very high dimensionality data, at least under the obvious model (constituent words, structured or not), traditional classification strategies usually don't work. I mean it's certainly not impossible, it's not trivial. Also because of the significance of a permaban tolerance for false positives is very low. If you want to put together a proof of concept though, go for it.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Lanny freeform text is very high dimensionality data, at least under the obvious model (constituent words, structured or not), traditional classification strategies usually don't work. I mean it's certainly not impossible, it's not trivial. Also because of the significance of a permaban tolerance for false positives is very low. If you want to put together a proof of concept though, go for it.

Aka go fuck yourself ain't nobody got time fo dat
    Originally posted by Lanny freeform text is very high dimensionality data, at least under the obvious model (constituent words, structured or not), traditional classification strategies usually don't work. I mean it's certainly not impossible, it's not trivial. Also because of the significance of a permaban tolerance for false positives is very low. If you want to put together a proof of concept though, go for it.

You could also just implement the suggestion I PMed you. It's a little Orwellian but it is proven to work. Lmk if you want me to send it again.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by mmQ You're a good poster. You should post more.

Only if he gets rid off Scrawny first.
Jump to Top