User Controls

the fucks going on

doom Houston
    i recently binged, and ive never had any issues with meth and the only one i had i went to the hospital and i was fine. one day i decided to take some lines and smoke back to back and ending up running into a bit of a problem lol. instantly i started sweating my fucking ass off and had to puke baddd. i was keeping my cool in a car with my ex and best friend so that didnt make this any less stressful. we pull up to a guitar center as my buddy was trying to get a new cymbal and i was thinking about buying some pedals or some shit idefk. they walk in and i stay outside and i puke infront of a few crowds of people twice, they confront me i say im okay, and i go inside. at this point my heart feels like its getting stabbed, deep. like someone put razors in my heart or some shit. i feel like i need to puke again and puke 3-4 times in the bathroom. at this point all it is, is chest pain and the most intense paranoia. im on fucking EDGE yo. like id get sudden feelings of rage and i just kept sweating kept sweating. no one fucking notices, i just look like im on mushrooms cause my eyes are so fucking big. i planned to keep it that way, i fucking hate people who wig out on drugs. anyhow, it's been 4 days since this experience and my heart still fucking hurts. mainly when i move certain ways, is this bad and should i be worried? or am i pussy and need to get the fuck over it and quit bitching?
    doom Houston
    Originally posted by Scrawny II I overdose all the time, your body kinda adjusts after a while and now I can't tell if its hot out or I'm near death/lethal blood plasma concentrations of amphetamines.

If you aren't shooting it and you manage to overdose yourself while binging (with a tolerance) I think that means your supposed to slow down.

I just keep buying more. I OD'd twice today and I am "slowing down" lolololool.

Its a good summer man, yolo. Survival of the HIGHEST

would you consider that an overdose? i overdosed once but i was passing out most of the time
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    This sounds like you got the most potent meth in the world or you just have a really basic bitch tolerance.

Either way I'm jello.
    damn that sucks. i'd be careful as fuck dude, your heart is nothing to fuck around with. that being said i had a similar experience to yours when i was in a rush one morning i decided to do a wake n meth and crushed a bunch up and put it in a capsule which i ate on my way to school. then in class i started getting super high and it kept increasing until i was sweating balls and i felt all dizzy and shit. i was like fuck class and left because i felt like i was going to cause a scene if i stayed in there too long, went to my friends house where i threw up and had a headache for a few hours til i started to feel better. no sharp chest pains though.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by greenplastic damn that sucks. i'd be careful as fuck dude, your heart is nothing to fuck around with. that being said i had a similar experience to yours when i was in a rush one morning i decided to do a wake n meth and crushed a bunch up and put it in a capsule which i ate on my way to school. then in class i started getting super high and it kept increasing until i was sweating balls and i felt all dizzy and shit. i was like fuck class and left because i felt like i was going to cause a scene if i stayed in there too long, went to my friends house where i threw up and had a headache for a few hours til i started to feel better. no sharp chest pains though.

This reminds me of every now and then I get a pain in the middle of my chest, and I start panicking, trying to convince myself it's not coming from exactly where I assume my heart is, but I know that it really is, and I start getting short of breath and really lightheaded, and I assume based on whatever I know that I'm having a heart attack, and I consider calling someone because I don't want to just die alone of a heart attack, but I'm also too prideful to tell someone I'm having a heart attack , so I just tough it out and do mind over matter, and then it goes away, and I don't die.

That's only happened twice, it just really scares me when it happens.
    Originally posted by mmQ This reminds me of every now and then I get a pain in the middle of my chest, and I start panicking, trying to convince myself it's not coming from exactly where I assume my heart is, but I know that it really is, and I start getting short of breath and really lightheaded, and I assume based on whatever I know that I'm having a heart attack, and I consider calling someone because I don't want to just die alone of a heart attack, but I'm also too prideful to tell someone I'm having a heart attack , so I just tough it out and do mind over matter, and then it goes away, and I don't die.

That's only happened twice, it just really scares me when it happens.

sounds like a panic attack tbh
    RestStop Space Nigga
    No clue really. I feel like I should have some knowledge on this but I don't. Bad cuts/impurities maybe...using the last of whatever vitamin X stores when this happens you get all tired/dizzy which that's just my experience it well could have way different symptoms in other people I'd get a multi along with some magnesium and potassium tabs just to be safe if you're going to be doing this stuff it's a good idea anyways.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by greenplastic sounds like a panic attack tbh

But I was alone and it was random and short-lived.
    Originally posted by mmQ But I was alone and it was random and short-lived.

none of those things disqualify it from being a panic attack at all
    Originally posted by RestStop No clue really. I feel like I should have some knowledge on this but I don't. Bad cuts/impurities maybe…using the last of whatever vitamin X stores when this happens you get all tired/dizzy which that's just my experience it well could have way different symptoms in other people I'd get a multi along with some magnesium and potassium tabs just to be safe if you're going to be doing this stuff it's a good idea anyways.

i think it's just meth dude..i've had similar experiences on MPA which im pretty sure wasn't cut
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by greenplastic none of those things disqualify it from being a panic attack at all

I honestly, in my gut, my LOINS, am pretty sure it wasn't a panic attack. I could be wrong.

What defines a panic attack? I mean, legitimately. Like every time someone sort of gets nervous about something that can't be considered a panic attack, akin to every time people get sad about something that doesn't quantify as a deep depressive episode.

I maintain it was placebo, combined with a weird chest pain. I should actually be more worried about it.
Jump to Top