User Controls

Long Distance Love II

Scrawny II Houston [the macaronic luteal fas]
    The original

What do you think of this? Theres plenty of local sluts to fuck but if you want quality over quantity online is the place to be.

There are so many underaged cuties crawling around the cyberworld and all you have to do is sweet talk them and move a few states and you have a perfect wife material.

I'm seriously thinking about it. All the girls in my city/country can suck a bag of dicks I found a Donald trump lover and she likes me a lot!

X - MONTHS LATER

I haven't talked to her all summer.. I don't want to either. There are no cuties on the cyberweb and if you are sweet to anyone they will break your heart.

I think of long distance love like 'putting yourself out there' giving strangers access to your emotions and because its the NEW BRAVE WORLD everyone takes, takes takes until you are broken, hollow and there is nothing left.

I have seen so many girls like this so desperate for love only to be used and tossed away like a cheap whore
    Welcome to the real world, cutie *spits on her dead memory*

RestStop Space Nigga
    A working and maintained car does wonders....
    Originally posted by RestStop A working and maintained car does wonders….

I don't even have anywhere to live. I am not a part of society just an outsider looking in, taking what I need to survive.

It's a lonely path though.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Scrawny II I don't even have anywhere to live.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Why do I need a license when I can just car jack someone, pledge my allegience to ISIS and become the Self Taught *PEDAL TO THE METAL* Shariah Law Man.

Originally posted by RestStop

No I want to make propylhexedrine from my meth and fuck around with platinum black and burn another house down.
Jump to Top