User Controls

Girl explains what its like to get high for the first time

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink

i remember for me, my "friend" and these 2 girls and I drove off campus during lunch when I was 15 and smoked a few bowls, went back late to my next class "PE" which was oddly enough not in the gym but a portable lol, so I grabbed my sony discman and listened to korns "follow the leader"

good times, innocent times
    Originally posted by Izzy I'd fuck her!

me too bud, me too.
    for watashi the first time getting high was like

delirium

it was like when I used to try getting high off of sleeping pills (DPH, don't ever try it, it's garbage and all the unpleasant without any of the good).
    I felt as though I was in a lucid dream and my conscious thought process became scrambled to the point of harsh noise.
    At one point I started hearing voices and the shadows on the walls moved on their own, I was really fucking high as a nigger this was hash from san diego.
    I told my cousin (who I was hanging out with at that moment and who had the hash) that ganja had never done anything for me ... so when he asked how high I wanted to get on a scale of 1 to 10, I said 11.
    I'm somebody who would down a 40oz steel reserve then a 24oz can of something else, I would go into states of pure bliss and euphoria with alcohol ... (still plateaus to this day I haven't achieved with ganja).
    I was so shitting high that I had shutter vision, I was seeing in frames of 1 - 15 fps.
    One moment I'm staring at my dumb cousin on the couch and the next second my vision has turned to his television playing shitty call of duty then the next I'm staring at his kitchen ...

I was in a state of complete disorientation so as to not lose my shit I begged my fat cousin for his phone so I could listen to pandora ....
    When I finally did come down that night (btw it took me like an hour to figure out how to use his phone it was broken and I was in complete darkness) I realized then and there the powerful potential of the marijuana .
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume for watashi the first time getting high was like

delirium

it was like when I used to try getting high off of sleeping pills (DPH, don't ever try it, it's garbage and all the unpleasant without any of the good).
    I felt as though I was in a lucid dream and my conscious thought process became scrambled to the point of harsh noise.
    At one point I started hearing voices and the shadows on the walls moved on their own, I was really fucking high as a nigger this was hash from san diego.
    I told my cousin (who I was hanging out with at that moment and who had the hash) that ganja had never done anything for me … so when he asked how high I wanted to get on a scale of 1 to 10, I said 11.
    I'm somebody who would down a 40oz steel reserve then a 24oz can of something else, I would go into states of pure bliss and euphoria with alcohol … (still plateaus to this day I haven't achieved with ganja).
    I was so shitting high that I had shutter vision, I was seeing in frames of 1 - 15 fps.
    One moment I'm staring at my dumb cousin on the couch and the next second my vision has turned to his television playing shitty call of duty then the next I'm staring at his kitchen …

I was in a state of complete disorientation so as to not lose my shit I begged my fat cousin for his phone so I could listen to pandora ….
    When I finally did come down that night (btw it took me like an hour to figure out how to use his phone it was broken and I was in complete darkness) I realized then and there the powerful potential of the marijuana .

This entire post made me cringe my asshole into the shape of a pentagon, BUT, since you referred to PLATEAUS in reference to your states of alcoholic inebriation, you are redeemed.

5th plat drunk. <3
    Originally posted by mmQ This entire post made me cringe my asshole into the shape of a pentagon, BUT, since you referred to PLATEAUS in reference to your states of alcoholic inebriation, you are redeemed.

5th plat drunk. <3

durrr why did it make you cringe?
    I didn't even really go deep into detail and fuck you you probably have no real experience with alcohol and have never been properly drunk before.
    It used to be my lifestyle, just as much as marijuana is now.
    You can't do or say anything in this life without some idiot making a dumb remark I guess
    Kuje Tej Houston [disorientate this purple-tinged ornithorhynchidae]
    Suck me
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume You can't do or say anything in this life without some idiot making a dumb remark I guess

Go fuck your mother.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume you probably have no real experience with alcohol and have never been properly drunk before.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Broken img but a Thank nonetheless. Wdf.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Masao Yoshida My radiation detector is giving very strange readings from this location!.

hey tigge you need to cool it bud
Jump to Top