User Controls

veggie sandwhich food review

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I'm heavily into eating good foods. Mukbang is a korean word which means "eating while talking on cam" this canadian lady does some pretty good mukbangs and since I'm always down to learn about new foods I watch her channel.

here in austin we have this place called "big bites" and you can get a lamb hotdog with french fries on it, so good but so unhealthy , but it still slays, yasss fam, yasss

It's great she's trying to loose weight but I think hiking trails and lifting weights will get rid of that fat. She's still young so as I said before.. Rosanne Barr had really beautiful features and it's sad she didn't lose weight until later in her life.
    PS thanks Bill Krozby and Bling for new music to download from apple for my clients (I never call them customers) Im so lost in the music scene right now
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 PS thanks Bill Krozby and Bling for new music to download from apple for my clients (I never call them customers) Im so lost in the music scene right now

lol that band big bites i actually just found out today but they've evidently been around for like 15 years, but its still new music to us.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 It's great she's trying to loose weight but I think hiking trails and lifting weights will get rid of that fat. She's still young so as I said before.. Rosanne Barr had really beautiful features and it's sad she didn't lose weight until later in her life.

she's not trying to lose weigh every other day she does a video like this
Jump to Top