User Controls

My niggas I haz drug interaction question for yous guise

HampTheToker African Astronaut
    Just took ~10mls codeine cough syrup, and I know codeine and benzos don't mix well. But, would I be ok if I took a 2mg Klonopin with it. I'm not trying to get super wasted, but I could use a good buzz right about now.

What say you, space niggras?

Post last edited by HampTheToker at 2017-06-28T03:33:43.720283+00:00
    bling bling Dark Matter
    damm mann thats hanndy
    Flubbed the dosage.

Edited for clarity.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    u need 500000mgs codeine then ur lealaelleanleanlean
    Idk 10ml is pretty close to where I want to be. I don't think I should risk it since I took a shitload of kpin yesterday anyway.
    What's the strength, 10mg/5mL? You should be fine. The risk with this combination comes from respiratory depression, so unless you've got some ungodly low blood pressure to begin with you're gonna be fine. Codeine is pretty weak shit, and so is 2mg clonazepam. If by the misfortune of Odin you end up overdosing I grant you permission to haunt my supple ass.

The clonazepam from yesterday shouldn't be effecting you by now unless by yesterday you mean Tuesday, June 27th.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I had a good buddy that actually took that EXACT combo, and never woke up.

Just sayin. RIP Pauly
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ I had a good buddy that actually took that EXACT combo, and never woke up.

Just sayin. RIP Pauly

Yeah, it can be pretty dangerous. Nearly all benzo related deaths are due to combinations with opiates and alcohol, and most alcohol/opiate deaths are due to benzos. They're actually pretty safe on their own (if you don't do something retarded.) Alcohol and benzos both compete for the enzyme alcohol dehydroganase, and therefore they fuck you up all the more. With opiates its Psomethingsomething or whatever. Google it fagits.

Anyway, this leads to the alcohol/opiates not being processed so well and thus, respiratory depression. But when you keep doses low, there isn't the same amount of risk. 20mg codeine isn't suddenly going to turn into 100mg worth of respiratory depression, even if you take a lot. Probably. But its the high doses that have people getting fuckered into graves. Doses they'd normally be able to handle were it not for the strain on their liver.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Just saying. Take at your own risk Hamper. Might never live to see another sunrise.
    p450?
    Originally posted by sploo p450?

*googles it fagits*

Yep, that's the one. Good detective work sploo.
    i didnt have to google it i just know more than u
    Originally posted by mmQ Just saying. Take at your own risk Hamper. Might never live to see another sunrise.

Yeah I'm definitely not condoning the combo, just saying that at these doses he PROBABLY won't die and trying to give some basic science behind it. It's good to understand what you're actually doing when you do things to your body so you can go ahead and ignore it all.
    Originally posted by sploo i didnt have to google it i just know more than u

Originally posted by 霍比特人 What's the strength, 10mg/5mL? You should be fine. The risk with this combination comes from respiratory depression, so unless you've got some ungodly low blood pressure to begin with you're gonna be fine. Codeine is pretty weak shit, and so is 2mg clonazepam. If by the misfortune of Odin you end up overdosing I grant you permission to haunt my supple ass.

The clonazepam from yesterday shouldn't be effecting you by now unless by yesterday you mean Tuesday, June 27th.

Yes, I meant Tuesday. Woke up feeling like a million bucks because I slept for like 15 hours. I decided to skip the kpin and up the codeine. Better safe than sorry.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I would kill to be able to die from that.
    You'll be fine man.
    Originally posted by Piles of Crack You'll be fine man.

I've taken like 12mgs kpin today, and I barely feel shit.

Goddamnit
    Originally posted by HampTheToker I've taken like 12mgs kpin today, and I barely feel shit.

Goddamnit

That's clonazepam for you. From "this stuff is weak" to shitting yourself in a drunk tank in no time flat.
Jump to Top