User Controls

What have you been playing lately?

I've been playing Battlefield Bad Company 2: Vietnam, as of late. Great game, holds up well. There are some modded servers with flying tanks/boats in the air and if you glitch just right, you can get into one of them and then fall to the ground. Sometimes you hit an invisible ceiling though.

Wachu guys been playin'?
    murkin dudes at starcraft 2 regularly
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Mostly Skyrim and Oblivion, I get really into open-world games when they have a decent narrative.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I played Modern Warfare 3 today. It was gay. I have also recently started to play Minecraft again. I like how you have recipes for shit to build now.

I regularly play Destiny. And i will rek you. Besides that i didn't want to fuck with Wine since i am on Linux but i got a Linux Native RTS it's called 0AD and it is pretty dope.
    Originally posted by Zanick Mostly Skyrim and Oblivion, I get really into open-world games when they have a decent narrative.

Implying Skyrim and Oblivion have decent narratives.

Still love them though. Just got done with a big binge of modded Oblivion last month or so. Thinking of going for modded Fallout next, but its always tricky to keep the game running. I almost always end up spending 5 hours modding just to delete it all because I broke the game. Got Oblivion running perfectly though, for once.
    I've been playing the Moonlight Sonata on your mom's clit.
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon I've been playing the Moonlight Sonata on your mom's clit.

Impressive.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Player Unknown's Battlegrounds. I thought it was going to be a meme EA game that doesn't go anywhere (played a lot of the Rust version of same) but it's actually pretty fun. Like you know that scene from Borne Identity where Matt Damon and the other assassin dude are out in the field and they're running around from cover to cover taking shots at eachother and stuff? The entire game is like that with a little bit of resource gathering and driving mechanics thrown in. I only have like two hours in it so far though, but that's my initial impression.
    Originally posted by Lanny Player Unknown's Battlegrounds. I thought it was going to be a meme EA game that doesn't go anywhere (played a lot of the Rust version of same) but it's actually pretty fun. Like you know that scene from Borne Identity where Matt Damon and the other assassin dude are out in the field and they're running around from cover to cover taking shots at eachother and stuff? The entire game is like that with a little bit of resource gathering and driving mechanics thrown in. I only have like two hours in it so far though, but that's my initial impression.

Yee, i've seen some gameplay footage. It looks like a lot of fun.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    C.O.D. Infinite warfare which sucks on line but if you do a custom game its fun.
    Its fun to play with bots.
    Better that than play with cheater assholes.
    Originally posted by AngryOnion C.O.D. Infinite warfare which sucks on line but if you do a custom game its fun.
    Its fun to play with bots.
    Better that than play with cheater assholes.

Final Fantasy XV

I have been waiting for this game since 2007, back when it was called Final Fantasy Versus XIII.
    The game turned out to be different than how I had hoped, like, I was expecting some noir grim cyberpunk dystopic action RPG set in a metropolis ... instead I get some homosexual roadtrip with a boring bland desert with nothing to do but run around and kill mobs.

I wish SquareEnix would implement features from XIV if they're going to make a game like this ... I wanna collect herbs and mine for things so I can turn them into new items.
    This just feels so empty, granted I am at the very beginning but already I have this feeling that the game isn't going to be what I had hoped for.
    cerakote African Astronaut
    mount and blade warband since i picked it up a few days ago but also runescape and bf4
    fag Houston
    Skyrim mostly but I've pretty much done everything in the game. I bought Horizon Zero Dawn and the Witcher 3 but haven't played them very much. Still waiting on the DLC for Uncharted 4.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Was playing Prey for a while, back into GTA online now and far cry primal.
    fehgot Yung Blood
    The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, Skyrim, Risk of Rain, CSGO, all kindsa good shit
    Esplender Tuskegee Airman [my gynecological profit-maximising katar]
    Primarily Arma 3 and War Thunder at the moment. Also My Summer Car.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I'm playing Return to Castle Wolfenstein again.
    cerakote African Astronaut
    im playing "I said come in! Don't stand there!", also known as "Hello, Hello!"
    ... slime rancher
Jump to Top