User Controls

should i try nutmeg soon

since i have nothing to do anyways?
    yeah
    is it like actually good though or what
    It's pretty shitty but it's an experience I guess

Make sure you have nothing to do for 36 hours

Also make sure you get fresh nutmegs. If you just use the powder from the store it will be total fucking shit
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    If you like MAOI's yes.
    I would probably take dextromethorphan over nutmeg, and alcohol over both
    Originally posted by greenplastic is it like actually good though or what

I was tasting nutmeg in the cupboard (the ground up dry shit) and then sprinkled it on some homemade latte and I started throwing up because it felt like it was burning a fucking hole in my stomach

fuck I drank to many energy drinks. Get the fuck off my back
    Originally posted by greenplastic is it like actually good though or what

well if you eat 15 of the nuts you'll trip balls

that doesnt imply it feels good or bad, its not really either, but it does get you really fucking high for an eternity

itll be awesome if you mix 3-meo-pce with it
    Originally posted by sploo well if you eat 15 of the nuts you'll trip balls

that doesnt imply it feels good or bad, its not really either, but it does get you really fucking high for an eternity

itll be awesome if you mix 3-meo-pce with it

where do you buy them whole? how can you eat them when they burn like shit in your stomach?
    Think of it like a half cross between DPH and Marijuana. Just set aside two days if you decide to do it. Start with two nuts. Fresh. Don't fuck with powder. Be very careful, as taking too much is toxic and it can be tempting to redose with a ~12h comeup and you do not want to be sick for 36-48 hours.
    "Nutmeg can intoxicate. Yes, you might be able to get high off nutmeg. But nutmeg intoxication is dangerous. ... Although nutmeg may seem a low cost alternative to other drugs, it comes with high risks of psychosis and death, and can signal thrill seeking drug abuse behavior."

Why would I want to risk death and develop psychosis when I take drugs to prevent

edited source: lets all join this with our NIS UN's

http://drug.addictionblog.org/can-you-get-high-off-nutmeg/
    Originally posted by 霍比特人 Think of it like a half cross between DPH and Marijuana. Just set aside two days if you decide to do it. Start with two nuts. Fresh. Don't fuck with powder. Be very careful, as taking too much is toxic and it can be tempting to redose with a ~12h comeup and you do not want to be sick for 36-48 hours.

shut the fuck up faggot. i've eaten something like 50 nutmeg whole nuts in 3 days and was fine but high for 2 weeks. also it's a psychedelic too in high doses. you shouldnt give anyone drug advice youre such a pussy i hate you
    RestStop Space Nigga
    It takes literally an hour to download Tor, buy bitcoin and send it to a temp wallet, then buy literally any drug you could possibly think of.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by 霍比特人 Think of it like a half cross between DPH and Marijuana.

this, i don't think its worth it. And plus the couple times I did it years ago it gave me dry mouth that I just couldn't cure.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 where do you buy them whole? how can you eat them when they burn like shit in your stomach?

here in texas you can buy them in any store on the spice isle. They didn't burn my stomach, they just tasted like shit and I would chew up three as quickly as possible and chug a starbucks mocha frap that seemed to cover up the taste as much as possible.
    Originally posted by sploo shut the fuck up faggot. i've eaten something like 50 nutmeg whole nuts in 3 days and was fine but high for 2 weeks. also it's a psychedelic too in high doses. you shouldnt give anyone drug advice youre such a pussy i hate you

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by sploo shut the fuck up faggot. i've eaten something like 50 nutmeg whole nuts in 3 days and was fine but high for 2 weeks. also it's a psychedelic too in high doses. you shouldnt give anyone drug advice youre such a pussy i hate you

lol you mad lil bro?

Did you use to work for a news paper in Iowa? Did Mr Buffet pay you well?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby lol you mad lil bro?

ill rape your mother
    Sploo.. I want to be your bassist.. we can paint our faces like the iconic band "KISS"
Jump to Top