User Controls

cop and marine veteran tries to get out of dui but gets arrested anyways

look at this fat fuck try to weasel his way out of getting arrested while he was out breaking the law. he's got a fucking usmc shirt on like some douchebag boot too.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4fa_1498497960
    bitch ass cop i hope he gets fucked up in prison
    State trooper is a State Cop. Jurisdiction over all counties and all cities in his state.

So he's not the cops boss but he just see's another drunk person and realizes that the man being a cop is shaming the force. but I'm curious if he served in the same city as a city police officer if he would of let him go
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 State trooper is a State Cop. Jurisdiction over all counties and all cities in his state.

So he's not the cops boss but he just see's another drunk person and realizes that the man being a cop is shaming the force. but I'm curious if he served in the same city as a city police officer if he would of let him go

probably. cops are corrupt af
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    thats pretty bad, but here in austin, one of the district attorneys limberg tried getting out of her dwi. Oddly enough she was able to keep her job

Originally posted by greenplastic probably. cops are corrupt af

It's more than Bluecode.

Not every cop in the force is apart of the corruption game. but they (out of fear) will honor the blue code but may drop dime discreetly whenever that can to perhaps a congress person.

But I hate to say it. there are hand pick cops coming out of police acadamy who you will find have links to other cops. these people go in for the soul purpose of aiding criminal behavior but meet their quota by arresting people of interest to get them off the streets as competition.

I think it's becoming more infected with this. But unless you know which cop is corrupted, don't make an assumption and falsely accuse these guys who are honest cops.. or may be the honest cops. they put up with a lot of shit.

One thing the state of California did (or in Bay Area counties).. they raised the police saleries from an anual 35-42k to 80k but most do overtime which means nearly 98% of cops in California's bay area counties make 120k on average or more.

they did this so cops could buy homes in the cities they work in. and to help take away the temptation of corruption because they might have financial problems.

but college degree guys become police officers over the former High School/Jr College Associate Degree educated of decades back.

These Jobs are secure jobs. working for the county or city government (or state) is like tenure in a short period of time. The Unions are some of the best. it's a good Job to get into and pays decent salaries. sadly.. Mother fucking groups of cops went rogue. especially in Alameda County and SF County and probably a fewer in surrounding counties.

But I respect honest cops and appreciate what they do.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby thats pretty bad, but here in austin, one of the district attorneys limberg tried getting out of her dwi. Oddly enough she was able to keep her job

She goes after DWI/DUI and never gives a break in court against other DWI cases but she's crying about being treated the same way. Listen to her.. "I have not been treated fairly". NO ONE IS TREATED WHAT THEY BELIEVE IS FAIR when they go to county.

was she drunk? can you update what happened? even though they take blood, they often dont disclose the blood yet use the BAC breathalizer at the police station (which is "Calibrated" daily.)

so if she blew .08 or higher.. she was drunk. and if she blew .07 the police can request a hearing and determine she was still unsafe and intoxicated by behavior.

so she got to keep her Job. it's just like Hillary Clinton. treated better than the common people. This shit has to STOP
Jump to Top