User Controls

Today i popped an anal cyst

Kuje Tej Houston [disorientate this purple-tinged ornithorhynchidae]
    It burned a bit.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Kuje Tej It burned a bit.

nice you should post pix, I have a believed to be outer ear cyst, on the cartlidge on the top of the ear, i've had it for like 8 months but now its itchy. know one notices it, but i do. lololool

put some apple cider vinegar on it.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby nice you should post pix, I have a believed to be outer ear cyst, on the cartlidge on the top of the ear, i've had it for like 8 months but now its itchy. know one notices it, but i do. lololool

put some apple cider vinegar on it.

dude it could be a growth .. go check that out. fucking could be cancer .. you live in texas and though I know you're part mexican your whiteness could make you prone for skin cancer
    Originally posted by Kuje Tej It burned a bit.

like what if it was a hemorrhoid? that's a bulging nerve ending (or is it a blood vessel?). you might of just busted a nerve or blood vessel.
    Kuje Tej Houston [disorientate this purple-tinged ornithorhynchidae]
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 like what if it was a hemorrhoid? that's a bulging nerve ending (or is it a blood vessel?). you might of just busted a nerve or blood vessel.

It was alot of hair tha tgot all caught up and swollen because I exercise like crazy and theres a lot of friction and what not. It wasnt a hemmeroid atleast zi think
    Originally posted by Kuje Tej It was alot of hair tha tgot all caught up and swollen because I exercise like crazy and theres a lot of friction and what not. It wasnt a hemmeroid atleast zi think

don't wear boxers or briefs

wear boxer briefs (combination) comfortable as hell excersizing.
Jump to Top