User Controls

My Microsoft Account Had A Suspicious Login

SBTlauien African Astronaut
    I forgot I had a Microsoft account but now I remember I made one when I got my SP3. Anyways, it has me paranoid. With that Yahoo breach, my password was obtained but does anyone know if that was only for the Russians or were there dumps of it online? I use to have a bad habit of using the same password but I then began to use like three different passwords and now I have a few dozen.

Also, I moved to a new department at work and my manager was showing me something work related online and I had to type in my password for an account I created a while back but I couldn't remember the password so I kept trying different passwords and noticed him watching me type them in. These weren't important passwords though, only old ones, but that is what my Microsoft account used. I know this guy is into computers and programming so he might be pulling an old hack-a-rou on me.

Microsoft had an address from China but doesn't seem to be a TOR exit node. I changed some of my passwords just in case.

This Microsoft account had shit in it along with any other accounts with those old passwords but it's kind of nice knowing that someone is trying but not getting anywhere...hopefully.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    what was the address? whois it to see if it belongs to a vpn corp or something, then scan and see if it's an open proxy

if you've been using the same name/password as your previous yahoo account it was probably that; after the PSN hack a LOT of people got secondary accounts hacked as well because they all used the same passwords (and often the same usernames) and their email addresses were linked in the PSN database.
    I already scanned and it has port 22 open. I only scanned common ports though.

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition

aldra@rattex:~$ whois 222.160.126.34
    % [whois.apnic.net]
    % Whois data copyright terms http://www.apnic.net/db/dbcopyright.html

% Information related to '222.160.126.32 - 222.160.126.35'

% Abuse contact for '222.160.126.32 - 222.160.126.35' is 'zhouxm@chinaunicom.cn'

inetnum: 222.160.126.32 - 222.160.126.35
    netname: TH-AHBX-COM
    descr: TONGHUA CITY,JILIN PROVINCE,CHINA
    admin-c: JL2441-AP
    tech-c: JL2441-AP
    changed: jhli_jh@mail.jl.cn 20071116
    mnt-by: MAINT-CNCGROUP-JL
    source: APNIC

person: li jihong
    nic-hdl: JL2441-AP
    e-mail: jhli_jl@mail.jl.cn
    address: NO.3535,Renmin Street, ChangChun ,
    address: Jilin province , 130021 , P.R. China
    phone: +86-0431-5560792
    fax-no: +86-0431-5560816
    changed: jhli_jl@mail.jl.cn 20060615
    mnt-by: MAINT-CNCGROUP-JL

% Information related to '222.160.0.0/14AS4837'

route: 222.160.0.0/14
    descr: CNC Group CHINA169 Jilin Province Network
    origin: AS4837
    mnt-by: MAINT-CNCGROUP-RR
    changed: abuse@cnc-noc.net 20060118

% This query was served by the APNIC Whois Service version 1.88.15-30 (WHOIS-NODE2)

only 3 IP addresses in range, they belong to a Chinese company called Unicom, I checked the address

it's got Fortinet devices with control panels exposed to the internet on .32 and .33 so I'm guessing they've been hacked and get sold as an anonymous proxy
    How serious is it?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by SBTlauien How serious is it?

Well unless you used that proxy to log in to your microsoft account once it looks like someone else did. Burn the account and everything associated with it. Or at least change all the passwords.
    They violated your account. It is like getting virtually raped. It is like they made you their bitch. They just dominated you. They penetrated your security's asshole forcibly and came Chinese cum all inside it.

The only way to reclaim your dignity is to hunt them down and rape then twice as hard. I can buy you a ticket to Shanghai and a sit-down with the Triad boss Huang Xi Qiaonamen. The rest is up to you.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    fag Houston
    email me at nudecelebsforfree@gmail.com
    Originally posted by fag email me at nudecelebsforfree@gmail.com

Okay, "Big Money" Salvia
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon They violated your account. It is like getting virtually raped. It is like they made you their bitch. They just dominated you. They penetrated your security's asshole forcibly and came Chinese cum all inside it.

The only way to reclaim your dignity is to hunt them down and rape then twice as hard. I can buy you a ticket to Shanghai and a sit-down with the Triad boss Huang Xi Qiaonamen. The rest is up to you.

): :looks down:
Jump to Top