User Controls

How can we create a Sun-Charged Heli?

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Waaaale
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Da fuck. No.

Okay how about...A self renewing weather ballon that was a hyper cube. Strings boy STRINGS DO YOU KNOW HWAT STRINGS IS
    bling bling Dark Matter
    gravity is like ice cream cone, the sun is the ball of ice cream, earth is a little mass on the tip of the cone. the cone is made of perfect sring, f=G x m1m2/rr.

the vibrating force/energy of the hot atoms/mass on the sun teleport to our upper atmosphere, those particles/gasses energized, vibrating faster, that energy is passing air atoms along the direction of the force.
    A helicopter or shapes?

if the former, Elon Musk is working on the right battery and he bought a solar business to help fund research (so I'm told) to pay for the perfect rechargable battery with a long life. maybe run all day

flying cars is 10 years off.. they exist now but only seem to run about 20 minutes time?
    I want to tie a thousand helium balloons to a chair and jump in it with a parachute just to see how high I'll go before they pop or stop rising
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 I want to tie a thousand helium balloons to a chair and jump in it with a parachute just to see how high I'll go before they pop or stop rising

you will need a heavy coat, oxygen or air tanks and a pellet gun in case something comes up! as in too far up!
Jump to Top