User Controls

how 2 sale drugs

Wallace Yung Blood
    Me and my boys have very strict rules, we always profit.

To be in our set you have to pay $100 a week membership fee which means you can't just sit on your ass all year or you will be paying money for what?., So you try to make at least $100 a day doing whatever. We have people that boost, sling and what not.

We share resrouces and help each other out and the money for membership fees is used for safe houses and laywers.

Also very important is VEHICLES AND DRIVERS!! this is our biggest expense and logistic issue because the police check plates and stolens and pull over everyone. I don't think any of us has any vehicles in our name but we all have totally clean license no traffic ticket and almost never drive.

I just did deals with my regulars all morning and I got my friend who has his learners to drive a car in one of our members aunts name. I am at the police station frequently and they all know my name and face but I also know all of them, I also have a part time job and they know where that is.

It's not a big area so we don't try to hide because undercovers look for people that don't want to be seen. We talk to everyone, go everywhere and do everything. Also ACAB are racists so they think all black people look the same so they can never tell us apart if we all wear the same color.

Saw 3 cops while I was out and let everyone know where they are. Went home and changed colors now we are waiting for a new vehicle and a re up.

Just had a customer message me so its looking like a good start to the week. I gotta work tonight gonna try and make as much $$ as i can b4 then.
    yall should pool ur money, buy a trailer and make it a trap house
    i got mercd setting fireworks off in mine so dont do that
Jump to Top