User Controls

whats the deal with cough syrup/lean/codeine/promethazine syrup

Exit Yung Blood
    It eludes me, Rappers are always talking about how they are so hard for taking that shit but codeine is pretty much the weakest opiate there is, it's the first drug I did when I was like 16 and just got a nice buzz. One time a few months later a friend gave me a whole bottle of it so I was drinking it that night and eventually just drank the whole bottle. This was before I knew what "lean" was, I just looked up all the shit in the medicine cabinet on erowid and found out codeine could get me high. Then a few years later when I was around 19 or 20 I was smoking with some people and this dude was talking about how he was trying to buy a bottle of lean for like $200. The same bottle 16 year old me drank in one night and got moderately high.

And there's rappers that supposedly overdose on lean but how the fuck does one even od on codeine? Like is it possible? Especially if you took it all the time and had a tolerance, codeine is such a weak drug.
    lol this is a copy pasta of a post ive made here
    https://niggasin.space/thread/570
    cerakote African Astronaut
    the combination of prometh and codeine, promethazine is a sedative and some people have it prescribed as a sleeping pill so that plus an opiate, however weak, couples well with weed, xan, booze, or alot of other downers for putting you in comfy slump mode
    If ya drink like 10 oz of lean all you feel is mostly Benadryl type nausea.
    The promethazine makes you derpier & therefore the codeine doesn't suck on its own anymore
    They had me on the morphine button in the hospital like 2 months ago and I wasn't allowed to eat shit so they started injecting me with promethazine and I was like WUT BOI then I literally passed out and dumped hot broth all over myself

but I didn't even care I was on fire

Dats how it should be done
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    they got a beer for that

I always wondered what the deal was with promethazine before I masturbated and by sheer luck/shitty lucky got to let my whole perception of oxycodone being the best get shattered

Now all I want is fuckin dilaudid, morphine and promethazine and I eat way more oxy at once than before because I try to get past the uppity side of oxy fml
    Originally posted by Kinkou I always wondered what the deal was with promethazine before I masturbated and by sheer luck/shitty lucky got to let my whole perception of oxycodone being the best get shattered

Now all I want is fuckin dilaudid, morphine and promethazine and I eat way more oxy at once than before because I try to get past the uppity side of oxy fml

i don't see what that has to do with masturbating
    i remember the first time i took oxy, i was in an accounting class and when it hit me i damn near fell out of my chair
    It has everything to do with it!
    nothing beats acid fapping
    bling bling Dark Matter
    1`ooo a pint thats a designer drug

2 liter sprite that a hunned dolla a cup
    bling bling Dark Matter
    lireally 1`stack on a pint buz dnt callit that callit a point call it a p
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    A large fraction of black people are mentally retarded (niggers). At its root, this is the simple explanation for much of black behavior.
    Originally posted by Malice A large fraction of black people are mentally retarded (niggers). At its root, this is the simple explanation for much of black behavior.

you're pretty retarded but you're not a nigger, so maybe stereotypes dont mean as much as you think they do
Jump to Top