User Controls

how much lsd has spectral taken?

just curious
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    More than you could ever imagine, to be truthful.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    20 billiam hits at once.
    Back in the '70's, there used to be a 4-way blotter called, Black Death. Just a quarter hit would give you a ride that would last three or four days. We also had casual acid, the kind you could still function on, work/family, and it came in the form of single and double barrel flavors, such as orange and purple (microdots).
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Back in the '70's, there used to be a 4-way blotter called, Black Death. Just a quarter hit would give you a ride that would last three or four days. We also had casual acid, the kind you could still function on, work/family, and it came in the form of single and double barrel flavors, such as orange and purple (microdots).

what the fuck kind of acid could you/would you want to be functional on
    I like being functional on lsd lol
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    over 9000 milligrams
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Cargo Thats not even a gram shut the fuck up Bill Krozby go post your off topic bullshit elsewhere like your f19bbs.

NO U!
    Originally posted by Cargo Thats not even a gram shut the fuck up Bill Krozby go post your off topic bullshit elsewhere like your f19bbs.

9000mg is 9 grams.
    Originally posted by Kinkou I like being functional on lsd lol

"functional" as in "I am able to walk/use the bathroom/eat without assistance" or functional as in you could take lsd and then go to work for the day?
    You can work no problem on microdots.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL You can work no problem on microdots.

why would you want to?
    Originally posted by greenplastic why would you want to?

To spice things up.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL To spice things up.

Yea...I don't understand this at all. I get stoned or take some etizolam if I want to "spice things up." I take LSD if I want to trip balls and have my perception of the world fundamentally changed so that I can think about things and explore. Although I guess I've never taken under 100 ug...I couldn't really imagine working on even one hit of acid though. I mean I could do it if I had to, it just wouldn't be enjoyable.
    Drugs is not about avoiding life, it's about enhancing it.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    I bet he shits Ergot.

Originally posted by -SpectraL Back in the '70's, there used to be a 4-way blotter called, Black Death. Just a quarter hit would give you a ride that would last three or four days. We also had casual acid, the kind you could still function on, work/family, and it came in the form of single and double barrel flavors, such as orange and purple (microdots).

how much?
    Originally posted by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick

how much?

$15 for the 4-way.

I shoulda clarified. What ug?
Jump to Top