User Controls

Should I walk up to the corner and get some 211s in the moring?

I ain't drank in 2 weeks, and I won't for a long time more again after that, should I?
    Sure, but be aware that you WILL drink more after that
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    2 weeks is good. Does your body feel better in general? What have you been doing with your time?
    What's a 211? Is that like some steel reserve shit?

I vote yes

Why won't you drink for so long afterwards?
    RestStop Space Nigga
    If you drink in short bursts with "cooling off" periods of two weeks or more why not spring a little extra for Budweiser/light?
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Not only should you acquire beer, you should suck a nigger's dick on the way back home down the alley way your cousin told you about.

Originally posted by mmQ 2 weeks is good. Does your body feel better in general? What have you been doing with your time?

I did't drink today. I'd say...I actually do, a very slight "peacefullness", and phychology "cleaner" by imagining how theres no alchol toxins in my body. Also it's nice not having them headaches/hangovers, the main thing detering me from drinking again. I also feel more "at peace" and clear headed most of the time, like an old guy sitting in a chair puffing tobacco with a pipe.

I've also stopped using diphen at night everynight for sleep aid, I just think I oughtta stop taking that shit everynight and think I'll probably feel better cutting that out.

Post last edited by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick at 2017-06-26T23:55:23.878645+00:00
Jump to Top