User Controls

empathy video test

https://www.facebook.com/gloomcult/videos/1575565479122394/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED

does this make you feel something?
    That broke my fucking heart. If it had been a human on the floor though, I can't say I would have cared.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Dargo's response is enough to make me not watch. I'm assuming it's a dying animal. No thanks.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    That was fucked up, sploo. I expected something of this caliber from you. Did you feel something?
    no
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    You are the most evil person in existence.
    what about the person who did it
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by sploo no

What do you think this means? Do you wish you could've felt something? What DOES invoke an emotional response from you similar to compassion or empathy?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Wait it's not the video of the ice pick killer guy vacuum sealing the live kittens is it? I won't watch that sober but for some reason when we're drunk panny and I have watched it a number of times and I actually laugh. I have no idea why.
    Originally posted by mmQ What DOES invoke an emotional response from you similar to compassion or empathy?

idk. i think i feel it sometimes, not sure.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by sploo idk. i think i feel it sometimes, not sure.

What's to prevent you from going upstairs and murdering your parents with an ax, right now?
    i have no reason to and the consequences wouldnt be worth it. i wouldnt kill my parents probably so thats a form of empathy. besides my dad and slightly my mom it doesnt extend past that
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by sploo i have no reason to and the consequences wouldnt be worth it. i wouldnt kill my parents probably so thats a form of empathy. besides my dad and slightly my mom it doesnt extend past that

Do you think it's because of what they provide you? If they kicked you out of your home and essentially, fuck what's the word, like, uhh, excommunicated you from their 'church', abandoned you and wanted nothing to do with you, shunned you and completely unacknowledged your existence, would you still feel bad for murdering them due to a deep-seeded connection to them, knowing they're your birth parents, that they raised you and cared for you, or do you think that switch would turn off?
    i wouldnt get personal in doing so. but also i have no reason to even in that case. my parents <3 me and i semi-reciprocate it, if my parents were assholes then they'd just be another disposable, they're getting what they give, if its good its good, if its bad its bad
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I see.

What about this video? Like I said I haven't watched it but apparently it's sad to others. I assumed it was some sort of animal, perhaps a household pet, dying on a living room floor, something of that nature.

You said you felt NOTHING. Meaning... it didn't make you happy, or sad, or angry. Why did you watch it?
    just watch it faggot
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Nope. I clicked it and saw the caption and the still-picture of the video. Nope and nope. That shit insights a rage in me that I absolutely hate not being able to do anything about, and typing about what I do does absolutely zero justice to insatiate that need. I really wish there were more videos of the people who do this shit being found and absolutely fucking tortured.

I HATE THAT SHIT.

I HATE IT.
    Originally posted by sploo just watch it faggot

You are a try-hard wannabe little cunt. Almost anyone can stuff their emotions and say "hurr durr that video didn't make me feel anything." I highly, HIGHLY doubt you have any sort of edgy psychological disorder.

This stunt is way beyond old.
    the reason i posted it was because i wanted to see if other people had a reaction to it, to see if my reaction was atypical. if i post about schizophrenia everyone's like K but if there's something about lacking empathy it's butthurt territory for random people. it isnt like i suppressed a reaction it had the same emotional valence as watching pigeons fly
    You've diluted your own emotions, taken copious amounts of drugs, and convinced yourself you're an edgelord of sorts. You know damn well what the typical human reaction to that video would be. You may be stupid, but you're not that stupid.
Jump to Top