User Controls

to those that think this website is a joke...

IT'S NOT A JOKE. THIS SHIT IS REAL LIFE.

RisiR † 29 Autism
    Fake ass niggers.
    Originally posted by RisiR † Fake ass niggers.

RisiR † 29 Autism
    Chief Kief had to move away from Chicago because he was scared of his own hood, LOL. All the real shooters in Chicago now those guys are pussybois. Also, complete shit music.

Trap is for wannabe G,baby ass niggas.
    Originally posted by RisiR † Chief Kief had to move away from Chicago because he was scared of his own hood, LOL. All the real shooters in Chicago now those guys are pussybois. Also, complete shit music.

Trap is for wannabe G,baby ass niggas.

no dude, it is 100% real and serious
    u need to lay off the
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    They are all jedi slaves.
    Originally posted by RisiR † They are all jedi slaves.

you are a slave to sharia nazism

its a fact, confirmed in tc
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    You really ramped up the retardation since your e-buddy Kinkou joined and didn't tell you you were shit like the rest of the users, lol.

Did it boost your little ego so much that you can't hold back anymore and just need to let it all out?

Stop it.
    Originally posted by RisiR † You really ramped up the retardation since your e-buddy Kinkou joined and didn't tell you you were shit like the rest of the users, lol.

Did it boost your little ego so much that you can't hold back anymore and just need to let it all out?

Stop it.

kinkou has no effect on my posting. you said the same thing about mash. it sounds like youre insecure

you have loser syndrome
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I'm just pointing out my observations. It's objectively true that mash responded to me within a minute when he thought I was her and ignored me for two years when I was trying to talk to him. You seem to have gone full spastic since she joined. Maybe that's just a coincidence, though.

Anyway, stop it.
    He is insecure. That's why he rage quits when I flirt with him or when I've posted so much he can't avoid me.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    You never flirted with me.
    dude weed
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by sploo dude weed

lmao
    Originally posted by sploo dude weed

lol im so fuckin stoned right now hahahaha
    Originally posted by RisiR † You never flirted with me.

My memory may be bad but I remember the things I say to Germans. :0
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I also don't think you understand what quitting means. I'm still here. No rage, either.

Y'know, I sometimes stop posting to like, sleep or do... something else.
    ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh shit RISIR GOT FLIRTED WITH
Jump to Top