User Controls

Do you think magicians ever shoplift?

Cause if I was that good with slight of hand i'd be stealin shit like everytime I went to the store lol.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    If putting something in my pocket makes me a magician, you can call me Criss Angel.
    I think it would be more up their alley to pick pockets and such
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    This is very relevant. I doubt anyone has paid close enough attention to my posting career to have ever noticed, but I have mentioned some years ago that one of my in-laws is a professional magician, and he has taught me some basic sleight of hand that has really come in useful from time to time. I have literally shoplifted items while standing right next to store employees, I have slipped items into my pocket while surrounded by old ladies on a Tuesday afternoon in the produce section of the grocery store, I have walked down the aisle pushing a shopping cart while simultaneously perforating a plastic container with a tiny broken piece of razorblade to remove the security tag, while making it look perfectly natural, I can probably pickpocket pretty well too but I just never went that route, it is just too 'personal' for me, I prefer to steal from businesses, not individual people.

Anyway, referring to the OP, yes, a magician would probably make a decent shoplifter, if they were so inclined.
Jump to Top