User Controls

Murder/Suicide

hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    I'm so going to kill these faggots I live with.

In WDs again and got fucking nothing but screaming, leave me in the drive way, up until they remembered I'd had a rolled pinner I'd smoked on the way back, and they figured I'd had more. I got woke up and screamed and shaken awake til the point of seizing again at 4am. My life is hell and these faggots fucking get hard-ons seeing me in pain/causing me pain, I fucking swear to fuck. They seriously act like epilepsy doesn't exist.

...So, I'm just thinking of finally getting some mild satisfaction before I blow my own brains out.
    what are you talking about
    I feel you. This happens to me every time I'm in WD, my mom likes to scream at me, I have no where else to live and can't make enough money to move because I spend most of my time as a caretaker for my dad.

You'll make it. Earplugs, or headphones. :)
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Don't harm yourself because of them.

You suicide/accident them. They like drugs? OD them. Problem solved
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by RisiR † Don't harm yourself because of them.

Originally posted by RisiR † Don't harm yourself because of them.

I'm still gonna be in WDs unless I go hit up some niggers down in the shitty trailer park or rob a pharmacy. My tolerance is so high I wonder how much opiates they have in the average pharm around here, and how long, theoretically, that'd last me.... probably not as long as I'd hope for... robbing perdue is the ticket, here. I believe they're in South Carolina... I drove about that far the other day, give or take.

Anyway, point is, I'd need to rob muliple niggers (what niggers you know who keep any "weight" on them... none that I know. I'd need to fucking shoot 2 buns at least not be sick, assuming they're legit... honestly 3- maybe 4... maybe I can luck into that carfentanyl shit they got killin' nigga's 'round here. I am so immune to opiates, it's not even funny at this point.

The pain of T-PAIN withdrawals... omfg... murder/suicide seems like such a gratifying activity.
    Originally posted by Kinkou I feel you. This happens to me every time I'm in WD, my mom likes to scream at me, I have no where else to live and can't make enough money to move because I spend most of my time as a caretaker for my dad.

You'll make it. Earplugs, or headphones. :)

I was being shook down for weed, yo.

never in my life... weed... being shook down... by my mother... my life has reached a new low.

There is no "make" ti@neptine wds... There is only get more T-PAIN... with my habit, at least. Couple that hell with legit chronic pain every fucking day of my suffering existence... and holy shit. Hell, right here, on earth.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    TPAIN ain't to be fucked with.

You shouldn't focus on the Opioid aspects of the drug. It is mostly a glutamate modulator. Getting this shit figured out is gonna be tricky.

I assume you don't have health care. Maybe you could contact a a researcher and become a case study about severe TPAIN addiction but you'd really fuck up a lot of people with that who were more responsible in their use than you.

I don't think robbing a nigger who pushes weight is a good idea.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Even if she does have health care/insurance doctors are generally going to be reluctant to prescribe opioids due to high potential for abuse, resale potential/value, and addictiveness. Particularly in Florida. I've heard that some time ago the general policy was to focus on pain treatment, but it helped lead to a massive opioid epidemic, and then it shifted to focus on prevention on the above factors I mentioned (abuse etc.), along with liability, eliciting a massive reduction, which may have lead to many switching to the black market to acquire opioids, likely increasing net deaths considerably due to lack of purity and dosage standards, and adulteration with fentanyl nowadays. Florida in particular was notorious for "pill mills", corrupt doctors that would give out prescriptions in exchange for cash, or, much rarer, even run rings where they'd partner with people and have the prescriptions they filled returned to them so they could sell the pills on the black market. This caused a crackdown that was particularly focused on Florida.

Also, if you tell them you're addicted to/abuse a substance it's very unlikely they're going to prescribe anything for you, and you may get your name put on a drug seeking behavior or substance abuse list, making you unlikely to receive anything with abuse potential ever again (except in extreme scenarios). They'll probably just tell you to seek a drug rehab/detox program.

Post last edited by Malice at 2017-06-24T15:30:28.609400+00:00
    I thought you lived with POC now. Bleh. Don't kill yourself anyway, chief.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I have been on the "We will rather let you die" list but I somehow fell trough the system. I have no idea how but I got scripts for all kinds of shit now.
    you have chronic pain when you arent w/ding?
    huff raid/drink bleach etc
Jump to Top