User Controls

We are re-living this moment

there have been countless infinite realities where I was lead to this forum and I realize now, this is probably a psyop front ...

regarldess

the Universe sent me here
    you've felt it
    that sense of deja vu
    you've been here countless times too ...

there is something pulling you here, a desire, a longing for something that you're missing from the fleshnet

it doesn't have to end here

the JWO doesn't have to exist

world peace can exist without erasing any ethnic groups or religions (except maybe the jedis)

the path to transcendence is through full-immersion virtual reality ...
    ~~~ just imagine ~~

the Arabian man could have his Islamic paradise, the Christian man their holy righteous United States, the non-religious person their whatever and etc

No one has to fight anymore, scarcity is non-existent and everyone is free to live our their own existence as they choose.
    We no longer need to share the same space, this is not what the Universe wanted for us.
    Free-minded conscious beings such as us are not meant to conform or occupy the same space, we're meant to go outward and in (into the metaverse).

This is way it should be.
    I don't see how at this moment in time colonizing other planets could be at all feasible, considering you would need to first set up the relay stations to beam your consciousness to.
    The time it would take to set up the relays and the colonies on the desired planets would take too long to meet the needs of the people on earth.
    THUS.
    We need an apollo program for VR.
    There needs to be a major open debate on reality, the metaverse, vr and our future.
    We need to start considering migrating to a virtual universe as a means of survival, this is the best option.
    Humanity will come to accept this as they realize how difficult and pointless the fleshnet is.

synchronicity
    Just imagine ...

there will come a time

within 15 years

Your favorite video game level
    the absolute bliss

the peace

your own private domain

imagine being beside Tidus and Yuna ... smelling their scent, feeling their heat as you press your body against theirs ...

this is going to happen ...

any type of existence you would wish to experience will be available to you in FIVR.
    You will no longer be shackled by the limitations of the fleshnet.
    This Universe is not for us.

GO IN
    imagine feeling the breeze against your skin
    the smell of the trees and green life
    the sounds of the ocean in the distance
    Yuni-chan grabs your hand and guides you towards the right location
    after defeating the boss you two make passionate sex
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    I like swords, too.
    Just think

All the swords you could dream of ...
    Nonstop sword fights without any bloodshed or STDs
    You can dial the pleasure up or down
    It never ends and goes on forever, if you want it to ...

ppl don't realize this ...
    there will come a time within 20 years that humans will no longer need to eat, or sleep and you can live out your own desired existence however you wish virtually ...

my first to-do when in FIVR is to take my digital file collection and sort it around my virtual house like physical objects
    I'll take my vr vinyl collection and spend a few decades doing nothing but listening to albums while high
    maybe I'll then teleport to a VR studio and work on some feature films that I'll display at VR cinemas for virtual beings to watch (I prefer private vr domains to public ones).

I made the prediction a year or so ago that there will also come the time that the fleshnet will be impossible to step out into because you'll be faced with so much electro-magnetic radiation and hackers trying to get into your neural-link device to fuck with your mind.
    Even worse is if we don't take care of the jedi world order/elites now then a .Hack situation could be a very real possibility.
    Sometimes I think short and sweet is best, Sean...Taquito y Jersey.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Yes I believe this I have episodes of de ja vu but I'm so used to it now it doesn't feel as profound as it did before.

My ex gf and I once took acid and I was cooking some steaks and we were listening to my bloody valentine and she told me that she felt like she's been at this same place in time. I've never had that experience on acid but many other people have and I believe that its true.

I have "the shinning" while completely sober so I can believe this can occur when you're on a different mindset / plane easily.

I know michi-kaku is fairly mainstream but he gives an interesting explanation on the subject.

When you wake, you're still in a dream.

Originally posted by Bill Krozby Yes I believe this I have episodes of de ja vu but I'm so used to it now it doesn't feel as profound as it did before.

My ex gf and I once took acid and I was cooking some steaks and we were listening to my bloody valentine and she told me that she felt like she's been at this same place in time. I've never had that experience on acid but many other people have and I believe that its true.

I have "the shinning" while completely sober so I can believe this can occur when you're on a different mindset / plane easily.

I know michi-kaku is fairly mainstream but he gives an interesting explanation on the subject.

Zombae
    That's a fascinating video from Michio-san

A few years ago I saw that vid and back then (before I came to realize we're in a matrix) it didn't click to me, I didn't have the necessary cues required to properly visualize everything.
    Now, as I watch it again it makes more sense ...

quantum telecommunication is the wave of the future
    but before that happens WHAT IS TRULY IMPORTANT

is that we know that this system will benefit the greater whole of humanity in a positive way
    it must not be used for evil or for spying on the citizens (I'm looking at you obongo, china, israel).
    The Universe wants the best possible outcome for everyone and it can happen, we just need to set our differences aside for a moment, virtualize ourselves then part ways.

it is the only way
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Yes I believe this I have episodes of de ja vu but I'm so used to it now it doesn't feel as profound as it did before.

My favorite part is him apologizing at the end.
Jump to Top