User Controls

goddamn im too high

well im not high, i wish i was more high, but this guy is

U ain't too high, silly

When you're too high, you can't type. Lolololol
    Dionysus Houston
    Shouldn't be in yr vocabulary.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by greenplastic well im not high, i wish i was more high, but this guy is

4 xan bars n 2 hours of bong rips

How could he possibly be too high :/ I'm guessing that's Oaktown? looks like it. I was there today, almost head on into a UPS truck. Good timez! that will wake your ass up early in the morning
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 4 xan bars n 2 hours of bong rips

How could he possibly be too high :/ I'm guessing that's Oaktown? looks like it. I was there today, almost head on into a UPS truck. Good timez! that will wake your ass up early in the morning

breh 8 mg of xanax is no joke. unless you got a massive tolerance you'll prob be blacked out. plus u heard him rap about taking like 5 e pills and mountains of coke n stuff. and yea thats oakland of course
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by greenplastic breh 8 mg of xanax is no joke. unless you got a massive tolerance you'll prob be blacked out. plus u heard him rap about taking like 5 e pills and mountains of coke n stuff. and yea thats oakland of course

you do know he's just rapping and hasn't really taken all that shit right?

Originally posted by NARCassist you do know he's just rapping and hasn't really taken all that shit right?

i mean...he probably has though. it's not really that hard to do drugs.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by greenplastic breh 8 mg of xanax is no joke. unless you got a massive tolerance you'll prob be blacked out. plus u heard him rap about taking like 5 e pills and mountains of coke n stuff. and yea thats oakland of course

RisiR † 29 Autism
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by RisiR †

not everyone has the benzo tolerance of an elephant though
    sadly, i have the benzo tolerance of a whale, which is why i need mass amounts of pregabalin to knock myself out. :(
    i have a normal benzo tolerance. i used to black out off one bar back when i was like 16.
    you are a lucky man, greenygreen
    im going to celebrate my luck by developing a benzo addiction
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Start with high dose Flubromazolam. 20mg sounds about right for you.
    Just don't develop a sober anxiety problem lol
    RestStop Space Nigga
    "I'm searchin' for crack on the floor pickin' up bread crumbs and lint".
    Yall nigs need to stop with the opiates and benzos, that shit is jedi-poison made to kill off our people.
    The opioid epidemic was all part of the plan to wipe the European peoples from the face of the earth so all that would be left is a retarded arab-nigger population that would be completely subservient to the jedi/elite overlords.
    Repent and smoke weed

The Universe doesn't want you to suffer or waste your potential or die from overdose.
    There are many great things waiting for us in the future, such as a jedi-free world and full-immersion virtual reality.
    If you die now then you will be selfishly leaving behind everyone else, leaving us here to fight all for ourselves against this truly evil enemy.
    WAKE UP, TAKE ARMS AND HEAL YOURSELF.
    THE WAR IS IMMINENT.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by greenplastic i mean…he probably has though. it's not really that hard to do drugs.

its even easier to exaggerate in order to sell records to morons.

Jump to Top