User Controls

So I like law & order and cop shows.. need halp

I've burned through every episode of law & order SVU (my fave show) now I just finished every episode of NCIS (second fave) which both happened to be on Netflix, making my life easy, every single damn season of both.
    So I just started Criminal Minds, possibly my 3rd fave idk.

I don't want to free space on my drive to save files.

Am I the only faggot here who loves cop shows? Wtf should I watch after I run out of criminal minds episodes? I'm fucking obsessed with Matt gubler, aside from him starring in this show as a "genius".

Ugh. *drool*
    Need suggestions, need flames, need my meds to kick in faster, need money and food, if you can help with any of these things plz step forward. Go ahead, tell me I'm stupid for liking cheesy cop shows. Law & Order anything is really my top shelf.. but they only had SVU on Netflix, at least that's my fave version lol
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    kill urself or watch the first 2 seasons of the wire
    \

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-06-23T23:06:17.253728+00:00
    What's the wire about? Am I gonna like it?
    Originally posted by Kinkou What's the wire about? Am I gonna like it?

You probably would if you're into cop shows, its like maryland/ east coast cops and has some of the same people from oz / svu
    Thank u much my dear Bill Krozby, u are awesome

Need MOAR

I'm looking to build a gigantic list because I blow through shows like bombs
    Originally posted by Kinkou Thank u much my dear Bill Krozby, u are awesome

Need MOAR

I'm looking to build a gigantic list because I blow through shows like bombs

yeah when blockbuster was still around several years ago I'd go rent "the wire" a few episodes and they would print out another free rental a "frental" and so I watched most of it but it got stale after awhile to me.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    you'd prolly like the shield too, very gritty sorta stuff.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by NARCassist you'd prolly like the shield too, very gritty sorta stuff.

that was a good show, did you watch the commish? when it was out? you know the same guy from the shield?
    Something's wrong with me. I never get sick of it unless it just sucks.

They changed directors halfway thru the NCIS seasons and made a bunch of crazy changes to the storyline and I didn't rly like it D: then they made me cry for like three days of heartbreaking season finale episodes. Ugh fuckers.
    oh yeh and hill street blues is fucking excellent.

Originally posted by Bill Krozby that was a good show, did you watch the commish? when it was out? you know the same guy from the shield?

michael chiklis? he been in lots of things. but na, never saw commish.

U guys are awesome and I love you both <3
    Originally posted by NARCassist michael chiklis? he been in lots of things. but na, never saw commish.

Yes that was the first thing I ever saw him in and I know he was the orange guy in fantastic four and in the shield but I never saw him in anything else.

He was quite the mother fucker in the shield, I liked how he popped a couple vics to help pass his lie detector test.
    he was in that vegas series, as well as gothem, the latest couple of seasons. pretty good actor tho.

Lanny Bird of Courage
    Obligatory post jerking off to the wire (it's really good)
    i'm already jerking off to the thought of kinkou peeing all over my cock.

Stop with the pee! This is about special agent shows, laws and lots of ass kicking!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    You should watch the series Hannibal. It's one of the best shows i have ever seen. There is a cop element to it. As the FBI are investigating serial killers and it has Hannibal Lecter of course. I honestly thought it was 10 times better than the original movies. It's a psychological horror and in my humble opinion a master piece of the genre. Everything down to the sets, atmosphere and sound design was top notch. I won't spoil the story, but it follows the events of the books "Red Dragon" and such in an original and really well done manner.
    Originally posted by Kinkou Stop with the pee! This is about special agent shows, laws and lots of ass kicking!

i won't stop now until i feel the warmth of your liquid gold running all down my naked body, mmmmPiss :P

Jump to Top