User Controls

How many countries have you done drugs in?

Discount Whore 2.0 Houston [retell my unflavored scrape]
    I'm sure the Europeans will have me beat here, but I've done drugs in Canada, the USA, Mexico, and India.
    Mizled Yung Blood
    Yeah just North America for me ~ woo, exciting stuff -_-
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    US, Switzerland, France, and England.
    i've probably got everyone here beat as im a pretty avid drug user and traveler.

US (obvs). France, Spain, the Netherlands, Kyrgzystan, Afghanistan, Bulgaria, Macedonia, romania, greece, scotland, portugal, italy, thailand, taiwan, cambodia, vietnam. i think thats it. a lot of them were just benzos and weed.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Mizled Yeah just North America for me ~ woo, exciting stuff -_-

Prove you are fo real. Alts are shit and you know it.
    Originally posted by greenplastic i've probably got everyone here beat as im a pretty avid drug user and traveler.

US (obvs). France, Spain, the Netherlands, Kyrgzystan, Afghanistan, Bulgaria, Macedonia, romania, greece, scotland, portugal, italy, thailand, taiwan, cambodia, vietnam. i think thats it. a lot of them were just benzos and weed.

Which was your favorite place to go in Asia?

When did you go to Afghanistan?
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by RisiR † Prove you are fo real. Alts are shit and you know it.

yeh post tits or gtfo

RisiR † 29 Autism
    Uhhhmm...

Germany, Netherlands, Spain, Italy, Monaco, Austria, Switzerland, France, Czech Republic, Poland, Slowenia, Kroatia, Bosnia

I think that's it.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Durrrr.

Morocco..... Bulgaria, Romania, Portugal, Greece.

Originally posted by Mizled

Originally posted by Discount Whore 2.0 Which was your favorite place to go in Asia?

When did you go to Afghanistan?

Vietnam and Taiwan were both dope. Asia in general is just pretty wild how different things are.

I went to Afghanistan in 2010 and 2012. the drugs were synthetic cannabinoids we ordered off amazon and also hash our coworker who got sent to search vehicles confiscated from people trying to smuggle it
    Originally posted by RisiR † Uhhhmm…

Germany, Netherlands, Spain, Italy, Monaco, Austria, Switzerland, France, Czech Republic, Poland, Slowenia, Kroatia, Bosnia

I think that's it.

Damn that is a pretty lame list. I mean clearly you've got the money to travel so why the fuck don't you leave Europe?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Discount Whore 2.0 Damn that is a pretty lame list. I mean clearly you've got the money to travel so why the fuck don't you leave Europe?

Maybe he has a lefony.

I'd love to visit most of those countries. Countries are like new worlds. Other than the few places I've been that I mentioned, all we can do in the US is visit other cringe states, and although they have their unique traits and qualities, just isn't the same as a different country, with completely unique languages and architecture and history.

What I'm saying is, I wish I was born in Germany.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    US and NZ, that's it. I don't really do drugs on vacation, other than alcohol of course.

Originally posted by greenplastic i've probably got everyone here beat as im a pretty avid drug user and traveler.

I didn't know there was a modern state called macedonia lol, you learn something every day.

Originally posted by Discount Whore 2.0 Damn that is a pretty lame list. I mean clearly you've got the money to travel so why the fuck don't you leave Europe?

He blew it all on windows, but who would want to leave a home with windows like that anyway?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Why don't people consider alcohol a drug?
    RestStop Space Nigga
    JUst the USA like a total normie. If you want to go by "counties" though...Gallia, Jackson, Franklin, Mason, Meigs, and Coconino oh and last but certainly the shittiest Vinton.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    it doesn't get you arrested

unless you commit some crime cause you were under influece
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Morocco is in Africa.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I guess you can count Mauritania and Algeria, as well. I was in both for short periods of time and I always got Benzos in my system. I didn't actively do drugs there, though.
Jump to Top