User Controls

I admire dissociators (and others) balls

...to do vlogs and stuff. One main thing holding me back from putting out videos on youtube is I don't have balls to talk or show myself in videos, but seeing rosh and others with their hundreds of subscribers and supporting comments gives me courage to let that go and start getting closer to start doing the same with my own whatever.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick

…to do vlogs and stuff. One main thing holding me back from putting out videos on youtube is I don't have balls to talk or show myself in videos, but seeing rosh and others with their hundreds of subscribers and supporting comments gives me courage to let that go and start getting closer to start doing the same with my own whatever.

Wear a mask.

I was thinking sunglasses, at first while I build up courage/lose anxiety. I just don't like how my voice sounds :-/

I am fixing my life, I'm just doing it kind of slowly. I'll have a and some miney saved and begin starting a company by the end of the year.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I fundamentally think you should wear an anonymous mask, you alt-coward, needle-cuck
    those guys have subscribers? link plz

youtube.com/user/MrTech991
    Originally posted by greenplastic those guys have subscribers? link plz

lol roshambo actually has a lot, i found out about roshambo before i knew he was roshambo
Jump to Top