User Controls

just giving homeless people free drugs

like should i just go outside with my meth pipe and bag of 5 meo mipt and go around to bums and be like hit this shit lol and see how they feel about it? i could make a youtube channel about homeless people reviewing rc's. that would be dope.
    i gave a bum some 4f-mph once for helping me score some heroin but i didnt get to see his reaction since he said he was gonna chill off it for a minute cuz he just shot some meth and then i just went home
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Absolutely do it, bro.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Give them fast food items and have em do food reviews.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    "Holy fuck this 99 cent jr cheeseburger is HEAVENLY. 10/10 would recommend."
    Originally posted by mmQ Give them fast food items and have em do food reviews.

thats actually a pretty good idea
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by mmQ "Holy fuck this 99 cent jr cheeseburger is HEAVENLY. 10/10 would recommend."

Actor wanted to start a channel. Now we just need someone to buy him food.
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    I always try to give panhandlers money when I see them. I used to panhandle alot myself and I like sharing the wealth when I can.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by greenplastic i gave a bum some 4f-mph once for helping me score some heroin but i didnt get to see his reaction since he said he was gonna chill off it for a minute cuz he just shot some meth and then i just went home

be careful tho coz that's intent to supply and you're posting the evidence onto youtube lol.

Originally posted by NARCassist be careful tho coz that's intent to supply and you're posting the evidence onto youtube lol.

no thats not on youtube, thats just something that happened in the past
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by NARCassist be careful tho coz that's intent to supply and you're posting the evidence onto youtube lol.

As long as you're not handing them the drugs you should be fine. Look at Intervention and shows like that. They literally film people doing all the drugs, committing crimes, driving drunk, and have no legal repercussions for it.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by mmQ As long as you're not handing them the drugs you should be fine. Look at Intervention and shows like that. They literally film people doing all the drugs, committing crimes, driving drunk, and have no legal repercussions for it.

I always thought it was odd that they never have any well off people on there. Well they had this one drunk woman on there but she was so lonely that all her family had to do was threaten to stop talking to her. Imagine if some millionaire coke head lawyer was on there "John, if you do not get help today we will no longer be able to speak to you" "You mean you'll stop constantly begging me for money if I don't stop snorting blow? Wow what a relief! *snorts line* "Oh forgot you were there, yeah drop dead faggots" *slams door*
    Discount Whore 2.0 Houston [retell my unflavored scrape]
    Originally posted by RestStop I always thought it was odd that they never have any well off people on there. Well they had this one drunk woman on there but she was so lonely that all her family had to do was threaten to stop talking to her. Imagine if some millionaire coke head lawyer was on there "John, if you do not get help today we will no longer be able to speak to you" "You mean you'll stop constantly begging me for money if I don't stop snorting blow? Wow what a relief! *snorts line* "Oh forgot you were there, yeah drop dead faggots" *slams door*

I'd imagine only people who have nothing to lose would go on those shows, people who have long since given up on having any kind of positive reputation and now simply identify themselves by whatever drugs they happen to be on that day.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Discount Whore 2.0 I'd imagine only people who have nothing to lose would go on those shows, people who have long since given up on having any kind of positive reputation and now simply identify themselves by whatever drugs they happen to be on that day.

Pretty much. Plus they all know what show they're on when it starts. None of them are legitimately surprised when the intervention happens. But the producers will absolutely encourage the people to use their drugs of choice and be as dramatically degenerate as possible.
    Discount Whore 2.0 Houston [retell my unflavored scrape]
    Originally posted by mmQ Pretty much. Plus they all know what show they're on when it starts. None of them are legitimately surprised when the intervention happens. But the producers will absolutely encourage the people to use their drugs of choice and be as dramatically degenerate as possible.

Eh. You don't know that they know. They know they're being filmed, sure. But for what? I'm sure there are shows that go both ways.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Discount Whore 2.0 Eh. You don't know that they know. They know they're being filmed, sure. But for what? I'm sure there are shows that go both ways.

Maybe not the first few seasons. At this point it has to be pretty obvious.
    cerakote African Astronaut
    i gave a homeless guy an al capone unenhancemented the other day

one of my drug dealer acquaintances gave a guy some xanax a few days ago
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by cerakote i gave a homeless guy an al capone unenhancemented the other day

one of my drug dealer acquaintances gave a guy some xanax a few days ago

Al capones are pretty good but I don't smoke anymore.

My friend gave me a bottle of hydrocone because he doesn't like opiates and I popped some and after work, I drove up to the boulevard and saw some homeless dude and I gave him a couple and he asked if he could by the rest of my bottle and busted out all this cash and I told him to go fuck himself and drove off.
    Originally posted by greenplastic like should i just go outside with my meth pipe and bag of 5 meo mipt and go around to bums and be like hit this shit lol and see how they feel about it? i could make a youtube channel about homeless people reviewing rc's. that would be dope.

Do it but don't expect me to support you on this idea >:[

you know how you drive up to those people holding signs.. just roll up and say "Look, i know you're a crackhead so here" and give them a brand new pipe with a rock in a cute bowtie like a present and see their response. .. just give them a large rock of rock candy or something not real crack. you're just recording it to see what kind of response you get

drive by later and see if they recognize you and hand them a bag of groceries.. they usually share it with a tent city of people

actually I feel guilt ridden for that kind of prank.. so don't do it
    but if you do it.. record it :D
Jump to Top