User Controls

The plight of the computer geek

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    We are living a cybernetic world and creating a whole different manner of technology. My father helped invent the k6 processor back in the 90's he told me things were going rapidly change in this world and america would have a society closer to japanese culture.

I read and write sci-fi because I fundamentally believe we are living in a computerized matrix controlled by a hive mind. And this is what we fundamentally have to deal with on a regular basis while have this technology. He was able to make enough money to opt out of the corporate whore world and just breed parrots and build furniture. But it goes to show that you have to fundamentally give up a part of your humanity to functionally make it in this world.

You could be a rockstar you could own a Bill Krozbydawg stand, you can be a chemist making new medication to save peoples lives but you, under this matrix will always life that is micro-managed until you learn to be an anarcho=primitist

Love it or hate it this is what we've got going on fam.

Dare to take the red pill fam? Be the change you want to see.

Lanny Bird of Courage
    you say "fundamentally" way too much
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    He says everything way too much.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    If you watch all three vidoes Bill Krozby is gonna appear next to you and neglect you. He will also give you AIDS somehow.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by RisiR † He says everything way too much.

And you've been soured too much.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Lanny you say "fundamentally" way too much

trolled hard
    Riser and lanny are fundamentally butthurt.

Again this thread is about me its about computer tech and the wavve of the future... mmmk?!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    mousepad
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Cables.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Hard drive
    Derpadews
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    USB port.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Screensaver
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Printer.
    Originally posted by RisiR † If you watch all three vidoes Bill Krozby is gonna appear next to you and neglect you. He will also give you AIDS somehow.

thats because you want to be a "bug" catcher.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    CD-ROM
    DOS-Bill Krozby
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Monitor.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    ctrl+alt+del
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Firewall.
Jump to Top