User Controls

Friday night treat :)

NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Just got myself a nice little friday night treat. post your friday night treats here, lets dee what you got.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    so no one got any treats tonight? sux to be you guys then.

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I honestly don't have any treats. Chootie even has a can of yum yums I haven't given her yet but me? Nothing. I guess my treat will be watching her enjoy her treat. And watching like 10 episodes of Fargo.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by mmQ I honestly don't have any treats. Chootie even has a can of yum yums I haven't given her yet but me? Nothing. I guess my treat will be watching her enjoy her treat. And watching like 10 episodes of Fargo.

I'll give you a treat, chicken

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    that a nice looking cat, don't let malice see it. also, is s/he a good hunter?

well its more like afternoon but yes im stoned
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Fuck I should've let RS send me tech.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by NARCassist that a nice looking cat, don't let malice see it. also, is s/he a good hunter?

I've had him for a year a now, I got him for my b-day present to myself I donated 40 bucks to the austin animal center. All the other cats were obese and had 15 nipples and were uninterested.

His name is Archie, and I like that I got him because someone else adopted him before me for 3 weeks and brought him back because he beat up their toddler, which im sure the deserved it.

He's pretty chill for the most part and girls seem to like him

Originally posted by Bill Krozby I've had him for a year a now, I got him for my b-day present to myself I donated 40 bucks to the austin animal center. All the other cats were obese and had 15 nipples and were uninterested.

His name is Archie, and I like that I got him because someone else adopted him before me for 3 weeks and brought him back because he beat up their toddler, which im sure the deserved it.

He's pretty chill for the most part and girls seem to like him

before i got busted and went to jail i got this little fella..

he was only a year old, the women i got him from had his mother too, but she also had some bastard little 4 year old kid that had been abusing norman since he was a kitten. this had fucked norman's head up and made him very vicious. he had started attacking the 4 year old(lol) so she had to give him away. when i took him he was fright to fuck. he hid behind the couch for the first week and avoided me at all cost. it took ages and hundreds of bites and scratches but i was making progress and he was gradually starting to trust me. just before i went to jail i had the pigs keep arresting me and searching the flat. i reckon this must of freaked norman right out having a bunch of control freak wankers invading his new home while i wasn't there. i'd just gotten to the point where he would come onto my lap, he even slept on my lap once. he was definitely fucked in the head from the abuse tho, he would let me stroke him one moment, then out of no where would just go for my hand. i never known a cat that could whack so hard with his paw and bite so viciously. apparently my landlady gave him to a farm, i reckon actually that prolly the best place for him. lots of space and places to hide, lots of rats to hunt and little human contact should be ideal. i doubt i'll see him again, just hope he's cool and happy now tho.

Originally posted by NARCassist before i got busted and went to jail i got this little fella..

he was only a year old, the women i got him from had his mother too, but she also had some bastard little 4 year old kid that had been abusing norman since he was a kitten. this had fucked norman's head up and made him very vicious. he had started attacking the 4 year old(lol) so she had to give him away. when i took him he was fright to fuck. he hid behind the couch for the first week and avoided me at all cost. it took ages and hundreds of bites and scratches but i was making progress and he was gradually starting to trust me. just before i went to jail i had the pigs keep arresting me and searching the flat. i reckon this must of freaked norman right out having a bunch of control freak wankers invading his new home while i wasn't there. i'd just gotten to the point where he would come onto my lap, he even slept on my lap once. he was definitely fucked in the head from the abuse tho, he would let me stroke him one moment, then out of no where would just go for my hand. i never known a cat that could whack so hard with his paw and bite so viciously. apparently my landlady gave him to a farm, i reckon actually that prolly the best place for him. lots of space and places to hide, lots of rats to hunt and little human contact should be ideal. i doubt i'll see him again, just hope he's cool and happy now tho.

dude you should go back and find him and say hi

just do it it wont be weird

if you think its weird just take an etizolam first
    fuck i want a cat
    Originally posted by greenplastic dude you should go back and find him and say hi

just do it it wont be weird

if you think its weird just take an etizolam first

i don't know where he is except that he's on a farm somewhere in cornwall. my ex landlady mugged me off for the £700 deposit on the flat and won't talk to me which is just as well as i'd be liable to whack her round the face, and still being on license that wouldn't be a good idea, no matter how much i'd like to.

he sure was a cute little fella tho, weren't he? i love that white line going down his face, looks awesome, gives him a uniqueness.

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by NARCassist i don't know where he is except that he's on a farm somewhere in cornwall. my ex landlady mugged me off for the £700 deposit on the flat and won't talk to me which is just as well as i'd be liable to whack her round the face, and still being on license that wouldn't be a good idea, no matter how much i'd like to.

Find her and beat her to death with a hammer. For funzies.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by mmQ Find her and beat her to death with a hammer. For funzies.

Originally posted by mmQ Find her and beat her to death with a hammer. For funzies.

i would like to

well, i just smoked the last of the gear.

Originally posted by NARCassist i don't know where he is except that he's on a farm somewhere in cornwall. my ex landlady mugged me off for the £700 deposit on the flat and won't talk to me which is just as well as i'd be liable to whack her round the face, and still being on license that wouldn't be a good idea, no matter how much i'd like to.

email her

take etizolam and email her

RisiR † 29 Autism
    Yea, I'm trying to not take too many drugs today and it sucks.
Jump to Top