User Controls

Malice and Phoenix

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Quit posting shit anime pictures. Thanks
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Fuck off, Hippy Al Yankovic
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Don't ruin my StarFox, M'Cock.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Yeah! Take a hike, Mashle Bolton!
    HAHAHAH

Here, take the screw driver. You're free, Tommy, you're free.
    Ily mash
    Originally posted by mashlehash HAHAHAH

Here, take the screw driver. You're free, Tommy, you're free.

No! Don't let Tommy free you fucker. He'll rat me out.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    You ain't my daddy!
    Originally posted by CloneCat My waifu.

That's a guy (Adlet Mayer, THE STRONGEST MAN IN THE WORLD) but I loved that show so okay.

My god the way she says "annihilation sword!" and laughs is kawaii and moe as hell. It's an overdose for eromanga fans. Be still my beating heart.

Damn all those people who suddenly converted to elf being the best girl, even insulting Sagiri. She clearly has the most potential for development. It could well follow the same pattern as Oreimo, where things suddenly ramp up and get serious in the second season. She isn't going to be a hiki forever. Just you watch. She's clearly shown she can have a lot of personality, just look at how she acts masked as eromanga sensei, or streaming her disguised voice. If she can bring that into the real world she could well compete with elf. Not only that, but they completely go all dere and forget the immense amount of flaws elf has, which was mentioned right in the episode!

Team imouto for life! Sagiri will always be best girl. The sexualization of a 12 year old is just fine by me, there's a clear difference between 2D and 3D. I'm not afraid to admit that the Monogatari series turned me into a mild, non-exclusive, lolicon due to Shinobu, particularly after she begins to speak again. It simply adds to the taboo and enjoyment during the experience, along with the voice and cuteness, the personality and moe moments, particularly for a little sister/imouto character.
    Originally posted by Phoenix That's a guy (Adlet Mayer, THE STRONGEST MAN IN THE WORLD) but I loved that show so okay.

no i meant to POst QUIT TALKING ABOUT MY WAIFUU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I have lost the ability to communicate in anything besides memes.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Malice My god the way she says "annihilation sword!" and laughs is kawaii and moe as hell. It's an overdose for eromanga fans. Be still my beating heart.

D'ahw. Sagiri really is kawaii. I should go ahead and download Eromanga Sensei.

Originally posted by Malice Team imouto for life! Sagiri will always be best girl. The sexualization of a 12 year old is just fine by me, there's a clear difference between 2D and 3D. I'm not afraid to admit that the Monogatari series turned me into a mild, non-exclusive, lolicon due to Shinobu, particularly after she begins to speak again. It simply adds to the taboo and enjoyment during the experience, along with the voice and cuteness, the personality and moe moments, particularly for a little sister/imouto character.

Team Imouto!

The feels a true loli lover feels Mal Mal-kun. These feels are very relatable. Honto ni yokata.

Originally posted by RisiR Am I the only one here who doesn't watch ching chong cartoons about teen girls?
    I agree with this thread. No more damn anime. NO I AM NOT BEING SALTY I just can't handle anime @_@
    Originally posted by Kinkou I agree with this thread. No more damn anime. NO I AM NOT BEING SALTY I just can't handle anime @_@

If you have not seen JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, you are missing out on s major portion of your life.

For example a person may live a fun, full and meaningful life without ever having a sexual experience. But their life would have been so much better by having sexual experiences. It's the same way with JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I haven't even seen this shit thread yet and I'm already on the brink.
    Watching cartoons fucks up my social life IRL.... If I don't watch real people shows I get extremely detached from reality because of my memory problems affecting how I should function IRL lol D:
    Originally posted by Kinkou Watching cartoons fucks up my social life IRL…. If I don't watch real people shows I get extremely detached from reality because of my memory problems affecting how I should function IRL lol D:

Who cares about IRL? IRL doesn't care about me...
    Originally posted by Sophie D'ahw. Sagiri really is kawaii. I should go ahead and download Eromanga Sensei.

You definitely should, it's been hailed as a modern masterpiece:

3rd most popular on /r/anime, behind Attack on Titan and Boku no Hero. Also popular on /a/

Episode 9 showed that it could considerable character development, good writing focused on characters and their relationship, and radically shifted the opinion of best girl. It's already good, but as with Oreimo if it gets a second season things could ramp up considerably. Really looking forward to the final episode being released on Saturday, seeing the discussions it generates.

It actually is a good anime compared to most. Heh, just the thumbnails for those videos may capture your interest. Sagiri is 12, btw.
    Originally posted by Phoenix That's a guy (Adlet Mayer, THE STRONGEST MAN IN THE WORLD) but I loved that show so okay.

So past the fascade of disgusting humor, or the after thought perhaps...You just want to build a Ziggy because it would be nostalgic?
Jump to Top