User Controls

Productive meth users?

(Think Tuco from Breaking Bad)...whenever I did it I think I was. I was motivated to do shit (some of it a little irrational or impulsive) but that was mostly a problem from not getting sleep. I tried not to do it past 2pm. I won't say "addict" because imo you are an addict the first time you purchase drugs for personal use. So I have never been an addict. I saw it as more of a medication.

But everyone else I know who does it are just untrustworthy losers. Including the people who sell/use it. I may be more unpredictable on it but if you could trust me when I'm not on it you could trust me on it.

All of you depressed cuck'd losers having your existential crisis of your late twenties/early 30s I would suggest either cooking/ buying an ounce of meth snorting and selling the shit.
    I could do it. Sounds gross though. Can't I just use a similar chem that's not cut with who tf knows wut ?
    Originally posted by Kinkou I could do it. Sounds gross though. Can't I just use a similar chem that's not cut with who tf knows wut ?

Aren't you a drug addict though?

But yeah for mood you could just use adderall or something. I guess the difference is on that it's a set amount. You don't just do more when your tolerance builds up.
    I wouldn't call myself an addict. I always quit on my own without ruining my life too badly. Determination, willpower, and a high pain tolerance helps as I've been dealing with sensory pain my entire life lol
    Adderall is too difficult and expensive to get ahold of lol
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Erdős

His colleague Alfréd Rényi said, "a mathematician is a machine for turning coffee into theorems",[17] and Erdős drank copious quantities (this quotation is often attributed incorrectly to Erdős,[18] but Erdős himself ascribed it to Rényi[19]). After 1971 he also took amphetamines, despite the concern of his friends, one of whom (Ron Graham) bet him $500 that he could not stop taking the drug for a month.[20] Erdős won the bet, but complained that during his abstinence, mathematics had been set back by a month: "Before, when I looked at a piece of blank paper my mind was filled with ideas. Now all I see is a blank piece of paper." After he won the bet, he promptly resumed his amphetamine use.
    Originally posted by Falco https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Erdős

Women were bosses, men were slaves. Sounds accurate.
    Jesus it doesn't take that long to get off stims unless you're psychologically addicted lol
    Originally posted by Kinkou Women were bosses, men were slaves. Sounds accurate.

And men who were divorced were liberated. Fucking whores.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I'm about an every other week user. I definitely get shit done I otherwise wouldn't have had I not done meth.
    Oh yeah...and Hitler lulz...

But I am speaking generally.
    Originally posted by ACE Oh yeah…and Hitler lulz…

But I am speaking generally.

No joke, the Nazis were methed up as fuck.
    i cannot be productive on stimulants if my life depended on it

Less is definatly more, unless you wanna jack off for 10 hours.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    is dexamp DANK or NO DANK???
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by ACE (Think Tuco from Breaking Bad)

But everyone else I know who does it are just untrustworthy losers. Including the people who sell/use it.

The latter creates the former.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by greenplastic i cannot be productive on stimulants if my life depended on it

This is because you are already a superhuman.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Moar RiFF RAFF
    I should've let riff raff marry me before he got mega famous, I guess I could still call him or PM him on twitter. Lol fuk
Jump to Top