User Controls

Should I smoke weed?

GregFoster Yung Blood
    I haven`t gotten high in weeks and I have no desire to do so but this bag is totally dried out and I can`t sell it.

Pot is such a boring drug I just don`t see the point when I have all this beer and cigs.

What do you thinkÉ.
    Yes, give it away. Be a Good Samaritan. You'll make someone's week. Lmao
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    What's with you faggots and dry weed? I understand it from a sales standpoint but weed has to be dried for weeks and cured for months. The fuck is wrong with y'all?
    bling bling Dark Matter
    spray it
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    no, gateway drug, very dangerous. Flush it and never associate with anyone who smokes it.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I used fresh leaves to get the weight back up or if I dried too fast and shit got brittle before going into chars.

You can also use an orange peel or potato but shit rots FAST. One day can be too long.
    GregFoster Yung Blood
    Originally posted by RisiR † What's with you faggots and dry weed? I understand it from a sales standpoint but weed has to be dried for weeks and cured for months. The fuck is wrong with y'all?

I got drunk and left it out.

Rolling one now.
    Who the fuck doesn't keep their weed in canning jars? Retards
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Jars... that's how you spell it. Yes.
    Jars... are the only way. Yes.
    GregFoster Yung Blood
    So thats a yes?
    DocFoster Tuskegee Airman [concentrate my unpalatable boomer]
    Smoke it. But also change your name. Only one foster on this site, friendo
    GregFoster Yung Blood
    I think we have ourselves a maxican standoff here pal because I've had this name on NeoGAF for like 5 years.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    wat
    DocFoster Tuskegee Airman [concentrate my unpalatable boomer]
    I've used this name since I stole it back in highschool. There's only one way to decide this. A fight to the death, highlander style. Winner also has to eat losers heart
    doom Houston
    Originally posted by Lanny no, gateway drug, very dangerous. Flush it and never associate with anyone who smokes it.
    Originally posted by Lanny no, gateway drug, very dangerous. Flush it and never associate with anyone who smokes it.

This, the devil weed will make you stray from the lord's path
    How about you fuck right off Scrawny?
    Esplender Tuskegee Airman [my gynecological profit-maximising katar]
    You could give it to a homeless person. I'm sure they'll appreciate it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top