User Controls

The Juden matrix / being apart of the alt-right

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I fundamentally believe we are living in a matrix I've been trying to eat more raw and probiotic foods, I eat sauerkraut and bulgarian yogurt and I've been cutting out the alcohol and I've been trying to be less of a sexual degenerate by only having sex with one girl for the last 2 months. tomorrow night I'm making Bill Krozbydogs for her and I.

I turn 30 in a week and I'm planning on making the next 30 years of my life more successful by eating fresh foods that is normally quantified with being a leftist food but it fundamentally isn't. That couldn't be further from the truth.

Originally posted by Bill Krozby I turn 30 in a week and I'm planning on making the next 30 years of my life more successful by eating fresh foods

>won't raise daughter
    >won't pay own rent
    >won't get a good job
    >won't stop fucking slampigs
    >will become successful by eating fresh foods
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Dargo >won't raise daughter
    >won't pay own rent
    >won't get a good job
    >won't stop fucking slampigs
    >will become successful by eating fresh foods

You sound like an uninformed commie. Whatever happened to your child?
    "The blind spot of the alt-right is health"

I'm trying this concept called parenting. I don't expect you to understand.
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume "The blind spot of the alt-right is health"

What a bunch of sexual perverts
    yes lets stop wearing clothes because alt-right!
    Let's ride for miles with our bare asses on an uncovered bicycle seat, that'll show those normies.

This is not what the Universe wants for us
    ^that has nothing to do with the alt right you fucko
    just imagine the smell of that gathering ... I'd be too afraid to step near it for fear of contacting something
    you're right, those people are the alt-left.

learn2readingcomprehension
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume just imagine the smell of that gathering … I'd be too afraid to step near it for fear of contacting something

I use irish spring shower gel and put on old spice deoderent so I wouldn't smeel
    who uses that poisonous garbage?
    you realize that stuff is harmful for you, right?
    just use a fucking bar of soap and cleanse your body the way God intended
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume who uses that poisonous garbage?
    you realize that stuff is harmful for you, right?

better than being a smelly idiot
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby better than being a smelly idiot

what are you, a jedi?
    If you bathe the right way you shouldn't smell at all, the way kami-sama intended/
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume what are you, a jedi?
    If you bathe the right way you shouldn't smell at all, the way kami-sama intended/

You're filthy
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume yes lets stop wearing clothes because alt-right!
    Let's ride for miles with our bare asses on an uncovered bicycle seat, that'll show those normies.

at that point, why even bother with the pretext of a seat
    Originally posted by aldra at that point, why even bother with the pretext of a seat

yume takes the seat off of his own bike because he's likes the way that it feels
    Originally posted by aldra at that point, why even bother with the pretext of a seat

Dildo bicycles, coming to Portland 2020.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby yume takes the seat off of his own bike because he's likes the way that it feels

Just because one indulges in sin does not mean they should allow the sin to become their lifestyle.
Jump to Top