User Controls

do u

have that 1 friend that comes over nd you really like em, but they always bic you and then lose it because they're fucking brain damaged
    where do the lighters go? how do i save them from bein kidnapped?
    bling bling Dark Matter
    pull owt 2 pice of wood start rudding it together wen he wonts a hit
    dude there's one incident from when i was 16 years old that i'm still pissed off about

i had like a few grams of weed so my friend came over and we smoked some and chilled but it was getting late so this nigga went home then like an hour after he left i was finna smoke a bedtime bowl when lo and behold this nigga snatched up EVERY LAST ONE OF THE FOUR LIGHTERS I HAD IN MY ROOM and i lived with my parents so no lighters in the house and id have to fuckin go out and buy one at its like 10 at night and shit so im like fuck that im trying to go to sleep but i cant because im not high enough FUCK
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by greenplastic dude there's one incident from when i was 16 years old that i'm still pissed off about

i had like a few grams of weed so my friend came over and we smoked some and chilled but it was getting late so this nigga went home then like an hour after he left i was finna smoke a bedtime bowl when lo and behold this nigga snatched up EVERY LAST ONE OF THE FOUR LIGHTERS I HAD IN MY ROOM and i lived with my parents so no lighters in the house and id have to fuckin go out and buy one at its like 10 at night and shit so im like fuck that im trying to go to sleep but i cant because im not high enough FUCK

This is where a candle comes in handy. Light paper towel off stove burner.

Anyway I'm sure you know that by now.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    1` time this kid ses he wus gonna rob this other kids liters but instead they just planned to beat me up :L
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top