User Controls

Sub Mod

Totse 2001 here

you should have a look at melting snowflake logic because harry doesn't have time for Fashionable

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    ^lol bud I'm sub_mod
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    but I do love dirty harry, infact im going to download it now to watch with my gf tomorrow
    Sub_Mod Houston
    sub_mod here agian, Bill Krozby is a good derpadew and he likes good movies,

sub_mod singing out
    Bill Krozby_mod here

lol at the "hit the deck you sunnofabitch"
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ^lol bud I'm sub_mod

Soul groove bro.. soul groove. Too bad, I was gonna have some fun with that character.
    Originally posted by iiiiiits SCRAWNY! I be touching so much hash I'm on a permanent lean

Next week it's officially legal in California and California is now a "Safe Haven" for all Marijuana and Hashesh use

No Medical Card required. But I don't know if the age limit is 18 or 21. not that it matters for me. But I don't smoke pot anymore.

I might do some edibles (sp) on my nights off while watching SNL if I'm not feeling so well with the back DDD and Stenosis and all
    Originally posted by iiiiiits SCRAWNY! Rub rod? RUH ROH!!

Come out of your cave, sir and talk to the people!
    Kuje Tej Houston [disorientate this purple-tinged ornithorhynchidae]
    Sub pop?
    Originally posted by Kuje Tej Sub pop?

I have no money for you, Son!

Have you ever seen the Classic Lawrence of Arabia
    Kuje Tej Houston [disorientate this purple-tinged ornithorhynchidae]
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I have no money for you, Son!

Have you ever seen the Classic Lawrence of Arabia

No but I just looked it up, im prob gonna watch it now because it seems infinitely more interesting than the star trek reruns ive benen watching for weeks
Jump to Top