User Controls

TIGER FIGHT LION

bling bling Dark Matter
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    At the end of the 19th century, the Gaekwad of Baroda arranged a fight between a lion and tiger before an audience of thousands. The Gaekwad favored the lion, and as a result had to pay 37,000 rupees as the lion was mauled by the tiger.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    bling bling Dark Matter
    bling bling Dark Matter
    In historical accounts where lions and tigers have fought in captivity, the tiger often came out the victor. The most recent account happened on March 2011, where a tiger at the Ankara Zoo attacked a lion through its enclosure and killed the lion with a single paw swipe. "The tiger severed the lion's jugular vein in a single stroke with its paw, leaving the animal dying in a pool of blood", officials said. In 1857, a tiger at the Bromwich Zoo broke into the cage of a lion and a fearful scene ensued: the lion's mane saved his head and neck from being injured, but the tiger succeeded in ripping up his stomach, and within a few minutes he was dead. At the Coney Island Zoo in 1909, a male tiger killed a male lion.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Male lions are pussys
    bling bling Dark Matter
    I have a pet tiger.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Vs female lion, questionable outcome.. they're badasses.. I'm rooting for the female lion. Tigers are a little slow and lazy. And fluffeh
    bling bling Dark Matter
    The tiger is more used to fighting one on one than the lion. This could be a huge advantage. Also the Tiger is a brutal and fast fighter. The Tiger regularly takes on game that is far larger and stronger than the Lion and does such alone. The Lion requires the help of the pride to take out a large animal. When a Tiger fights he fights to kill not just to push aside someone and get better food. The tiger does not win by intimidation and social challenge he goes into a fight all or nothing. The lion being social tries to win without having to fight if he can and resorts to intimidation, wrestling and rolling first. He does not get serious from the beginning.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    bling bling Dark Matter
    bling bling Dark Matter
    tiger kick my face ow
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I think Tigers beat all other carnivores on land. They are fucking giant killing machines.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Why do people think they can walk into a tiger enclosure anyways? fucking stupid people

bling bling Dark Matter
    Tiger>hippo>Girl Guide>lion
Jump to Top