User Controls

How does this site track me ?

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    I log in once and it knows who am I even after I closed the tab and comeback like hours later.

Is it like cookie or something ????
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Yeah i am pretty sure that's a cookie.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    implantation divices
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    it follows you aruond then when you're distracted it implants a specially-configured tritium vial in your leg with a very sharp umbrella point

then satellites are configured to pick up that specific radioactive signature and plot your movements on google maps
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Keyboard gnomes.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    facial recognition spyware is in your webcam.

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    I'll shove that cookie right up your anus, boi.
    what the fuck to cookies have to do with the internet? are we being followed around by oreos? some1 explain pls
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Really though, it's HTS' weird Art-Freak parents watching all of us like this is some sick virtual reality to mess with the spare and broken down electron.
    Originally posted by Phoenix what the fuck to cookies have to do with the internet? are we being followed around by oreos? some1 explain pls

Computer people suck at giving things names. It's either awesome or terrible. But a cookie is just a little file that saves some sort of value related to a site you visit. Then when you re-visit the site you don't have to log in again in example.

Here's a funny story. The Python library for interacting with cookies has a class that's called `cookiejar`.
    Originally posted by Sophie Computer people suck at giving things names. It's either awesome or terrible. But a cookie is just a little file that saves some sort of value related to a site you visit. Then when you re-visit the site you don't have to log in again in example.

Here's a funny story. The Python library for interacting with cookies has a class that's called `cookiejar`.

It's cute that you answered me seriously.
    Install self-destructing cookies (FF addon)
    Originally posted by Phoenix It's cute that you answered me seriously.

Thank you i strive to be cute. Also, i can't tell when computer-illiterate people are being serious or not it's that bad.
    Originally posted by Sophie Thank you i strive to be cute. Also, i can't tell when computer-illiterate people are being serious or not it's that bad.

I'm not computer illiterate, I'm just coding illiterate. It's not the same I swears.
Jump to Top