User Controls

how stoned do you get?

i mean...when you smoke weed, how stoned do you get? usually i get so stoned
    I haven't smoked in a few years now. I would likely trip fucking balls if I took just one hit right now lol.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Kinkou I haven't smoked in a few years now. I would likely trip fucking balls if I took just one hit right now lol.

Originally posted by Kinkou I haven't smoked in a few years now. I would likely trip fucking balls if I took just one hit right now lol.

^ Same, I've had no green for like a year and a half. I would hold the smoke as long as I could, suck in a little more air to get it wafting around inside my lungs for 2 or 3 more seconds before I exhaled. One bowl would be enough and 2 bowls back to back would get me full stoned.

Post last edited by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick at 2017-06-21T00:39:17.795844+00:00
    I agree. I just eat lyrica and kpins until I can't walk. Or I get drunk and say/do stupid shit.

I'd like to smoke some pot and trip like hell :D
    g
    Too stoned. It's not even fun anymore. T_T
    Originally posted by Phoenix Too stoned. It's not even fun anymore. T_T

its not super fun but it just feels right
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I guess not really that stoned, I've only smoked one time this year 2 weeks ago and I did while smoking tech, i smoked two bowls of weed and 2 bowls of tech between 2 other people but since I don't normally do drugs I got spun, but the tech overrid the weed, I ent up driving through down town and dropped my friend off and then pulled up to my place and sat in my car for 15 minutes texting bitches but none of them would respond and I realized that that was dumb and went up to my place.

What sucked about it was I had a bunch of chores to do before my date the next day so i barely slept, tried to sleep but just really couldn't and I had to get drunk just to feel like I was normal in front of my friend. We went and saw alien-covenant and I fell asleep during the movie
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    im so fuckin stoned right now guys

I really want one of them thc cartiriges that you can put in a vape
    Originally posted by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick

I really want one of them thc cartiriges that you can put in a vape

they have ones here that cost like $30 and its a disposable e cigarette looking thing thats about the size of a cigarette, just a little longer, and all you have to do to hit it is suck in and it turns on and it has wax inside. its a little expensive but for the level of stealth it provides its really good if you need to go somewhere people wouldn't approve of you smoking
    really stoned bro
    My e cig broke and I'm really buttthurt about it. I had to smoke real cigaretttes earlier and I feel gross now. D:
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by greenplastic i mean…when you smoke weed, how stoned do you get? usually i get so stoned

Brilliant description.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I don't even really like weed but it's so cheap and pervasive it's stopped being anything but sedating.
    not to seem pretentious, because this is all true and real -
    I dissect my consciousness and this universe and communicate with the Universe directly.
    The Universe believes we are on a path to destruction, caused by shorted sighted leftist well-meaning-but-dead-wrong liberals and evil incarnated (jedis) golems seeking to destroy all that is holy and righteous.
    Marijuana opens up your consciousness, but I also believe it is a poison, I mean, the whole point of the psychoactive effect of the plant was to defend itself from intruders, but humans being the curious beings they are hacked nature and used marijuana (and other psychoactive substances) to dissect the Universe and come to a greater understanding of their existence.

The Matrix is real in many ways and you should all go and watch it over and over, I need to rewatch it myself.
    Also Serial Experiments Lain.
    Also The Singularity is Near.

kami-sama bless

I have been high 24/7 since 2013.

I'm like, the 21st century MOON PERSON version of the hippies of the 60s.

Jump to Top