User Controls

So, I don't have a dick

Where the fuck do I go for help? I'm in desperate need of it. Thx.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    http://shipadick.com/

I recommend the Dick Bouquet.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    get a selphie stick.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    good. now stick it into youre self.
    I've got dildos, but what do I do to help my vaginal or hormone issues? You guys suck. I got mad hormone problems. They fuck me up bad. I've been trying to figure out how to mitigate them for over a year now, since I discovered it was my hormones fucking me over so bad lol

:(
    whoremoans
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Exactly :(
    gLAM gLAM Yung Blood [my anatomical seismological bailiffship]
    Originally posted by Kinkou I've got dildos, but what do I do to help my vaginal or hormone issues? You guys suck. I got mad hormone problems. They fuck me up bad. I've been trying to figure out how to mitigate them for over a year now, since I discovered it was my hormones fucking me over so bad lol

:(

Have you tried taking any DRUGS for it? You should discuss it with your doctor if you haven't already. I'm assuming you have since you discovered your issues were due to hormones?

You could try losing weight if you don't want to take any drugs. Fat produces estrogen. If you're not fat though and still want to take drugs, there are foods like soybeans which contain phytoestrogens and other estrogen-like drugs which will sort of replace your endogenous estrogen with its weaker version, but I don't know how well that actually works. Don't listen to what you read about it increasing estrogen levels because not all estrogenic drugs are the same. I know fruits and some other seeds/nuts/beans effect estrogen levels too but I only know about soy.

Definitely look into your diet if you aren't keen on taking drugs to fix this. Its (probably) not going to have a grand effect but if you're not eating right you'd be surprised what starting to can do for your mental wellbeing.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Kinkou You guys suck.

exactly .... we're guys. how are we supposed to know female problems.

anyway ... can you describe your hormonal issues ????
    Buy a dildo, and go fuck yourself.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    This thread is shit. Disregard.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    You have attention whored enough in my opinion.
    Originally posted by RisiR † You have attention whored enough in my opinion.
    I'm not fat at all. I'm an aspie though with eczema and sensory processing disorder and lots of crazy shit wrong. My doctor has no clue. I am starting to believe I'm just a fucked anomaly....

So like, my menstrual cycle lasts like uh 35-45 days depending on my diet and drug/prescription use. For half of that time, my untreated ADHD is TOTALLY fucked. I can't remember wtf I'm doing when I stand up to go do something. Can't remember anything. It's like I go all Alzheimer's for two or three weeks each cycle.... the rest of my cycle is normal. This happens before I get my period, so PMS for two to three weeks each cycle... my SPD issues are also super mega fukt during this time.

Anyway yeah I can't find anything I can do to change it. And no psych or neuro wants to take me in to treat me because my cases are so complicated and rare they don't feel qualified to treat me. Yeah fml.
    Not gonna lie, I would baste kinkou with my semen and fry her into a sex felafel given the chance, but the blatant and unabashed attention whoring is already old. This even transcends scronaldo level.
    Btw ok I'm 5'5' 132 lbs weight fluctuates 5 lbs or so each month
    Originally posted by Kinkou Btw ok I'm 5'5' 132 lbs weight fluctuates 5 lbs or so each month

Shut the fuck up.
    hurt durr triangles
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Not gonna lie, I would baste kinkou with my semen and fry her into a sex felafel given the chance, but the blatant and unabashed attention whoring is already old. This even transcends scronaldo level.

I am honored to accept your opinion.

This is a real thread about my real problems though lol

I bet you won't want to baste me after you realize how fucked up I am, incurably lol
Jump to Top