User Controls

Your favorite browser add-ons

SBTlauien African Astronaut
    How do you like traveling space and why for each?

FireFox
    -NoScript - Security/Safety
    -AdBlock - To block annoying ads
    -Grammarly - Because my English sucks
    -Session Manager - So that I can reopen all my tabs from my earlier session
    -YouTube Downloader Lite - So I can download YouTube videos
    -Tab Memory Usage - So I can see how much memory a web page is using
    -Owl - This swaps dark color for light and vice versa. Makes it all easy on the eyes
    -Tamper Monkey - For doing things with certain sites. I haven't really used this one much

Chrome
    -uMatrix - For security
    -AdBlock Plus - To block annoying ads
    -Hacker Vision - This changes colors on pages. Makes it all easy on the eyes
    -Grammarly - Because my English sucks
    -Session Buddy - So that I can reopen all my tabs from my earlier session
    -Custom Google Background - Lets me add a custom background to google.com
    -Tamper Monkey - For doing things with certain sites. I haven't really used this one much
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Firefox is my main browser even on my android so.

HTTPS Everywhere.
    NoScript
    Hackbar
    Live HTTP Headers.
    Firebug.
    HTML5 Canvas Fingerprint Blocker.
    Ad Block Plus.
    Disable WebRTC
    Random Agent Spoofer.
    World IP.
    Youtube Downloader.

I used to have iMacros as well but then i figured out how to use Selenium with Python.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ublock Origins, Ghostery, HTTPS Everywhere, JavaScript Popup Blocker

Bonus: Kappa Everywhere or Global Twitch Emotes; integrates Twitch Emotes seamlessly into all pages Kreygasm
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Allah hu

Originally posted by Sophie Hackbar
    TAILS
    Originally posted by Sophie HTML5 Canvas Fingerprint Blocker.

Is that this one?

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/canvas-fingerprint-blocker/?src=search

Only has two stars?

Also, I'm surprised you guys aren't using color changing extensions to make things easier on the eyes.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by SBTlauien Also, I'm surprised you guys aren't using color changing extensions to make things easier on the eyes.

I'm surprised you do, are you one of them sensitive faggots?

Originally posted by NARCassist I'm surprised you do, are you one of them sensitive faggots?

The most sensitive faggot you'd even meet.
    Originally posted by SBTlauien Also, I'm surprised you guys aren't using color changing extensions to make things easier on the eyes.

It's whatever. I'll check I put but I just use f.lux and I don't really have any eye strain or anything.
    Originally posted by SBTlauien Is that this one?

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/canvas-fingerprint-blocker/?src=search

Only has two stars?

Also, I'm surprised you guys aren't using color changing extensions to make things easier on the eyes.

Yeah it's that one. people are just salty that when some HTML5 elements are blocked some websites tend to get a little fucky.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    are addons tor friendly ???
    Originally posted by benny vader are addons tor friendly ???

Yes and no. If you just proxy with Firefox over the TOR network you can install as many addons as you'd like. The thing is, this will make your browser more unique and more susceptible to being tracked through it's fingerprint. The TOR browser bundles all look a like since they have the exact same configuration and addons, which as you can guess makes individual instances of it harder to track.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Sophie Yes and no. If you just proxy with Firefox over the TOR network you can install as many addons as you'd like. The thing is, this will make your browser more unique and more susceptible to being tracked through it's fingerprint. The TOR browser bundles all look a like since they have the exact same configuration and addons, which as you can guess makes individual instances of it harder to track.

i used addblock on tor once and it seems to remember how many thousand ads it blocked for me and i'm affraid ....
    Originally posted by benny vader i used addblock on tor once and it seems to remember how many thousand ads it blocked for me and i'm affraid ….

You'll be ok i am fairly sure.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    ok thanks. good to know.
    Originally posted by benny vader are addons tor friendly ???

I would not. An add-on developer could infect you in addition to what Sophie said.

It's adding risks.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Auto Refresh Plus 6.2.1 - I use it to reload NIS and news sites in the background so they're up to date when I switch tabs to check
    Auto Text Expander 1.9.5 - this one is to create my own shitposting shortcuts, ie. if I type @au ti sm it replaces it with the annoying gif
    Bulk Media Downloader 0.1.8 - downloads all files (usually images) linked or embedded on a page
    URL Blocker 0.815 - enhancements everything via regex, used to block Bill Krozbyphotos and actor's dumbshit gimmick
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by SBTlauien I would not. An add-on developer could infect you in addition to what Sophie said.

It's adding risks.

so are they good add ons for tor ?
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I don't use many/rarely.

I use Deluminate right now...I think it's only for Google chrome though.
    I mostly use Tor browser with no extra add-ons. In my normie browser uBlockO, HTTPS everywhere, canvas blocker, mpv integration for opening kiketube vids in a dedicated player, as well as several about:config tweaks to improve privacy and reduce fingerprinting.
Jump to Top